What to do on the “mirror” date 7.07, so that the money flowed into the pocket

I’m looking forward to July 7th because it’s special day. And it is not about the holiday of Ivan Kupala (although it also matters). More interestingly, we are on the cusp of another mirror date this year.

I have repeatedly said that these days have special magical properties. I advise you not to miss the opportunity to change your life. July 7 is the best way to do this!

This year, the mirror date 07.07.2022 is of particular importance, since it combines not only two sevens, but also three deuces at once. Why this is so important, I wrote earlier when I told you about the properties of repeating numbers in angelic numerology. I suggest you read this article.

Numerologists assure that on July 7, each of us will have a unique opportunity to change our lives. It's up to you if you can catch your luck by the tail. To do this, it is important to follow the recommendations and not violate the prohibitions.

For example, on this day you should get rid of all negative thoughts and try to tune yourself into a positive wave. Meditation often helps in this regard. This is also a great opportunity to finally reconcile with the person dear to you and help those in need.

On a mirror date, experts advise to do something new. It can be a project at work or an unusual hobby for the soul. The main thing is that the process brings you true pleasure.

To change your life on a mirror date, you need to conduct several important rituals. First, clean your space of everything. To do this, it is enough to do a general cleaning and rid the apartment of those things that you do not need. This will help bring positive energy to the place where you live.

Secondly, it is important to get rid of the negativity that somehow accumulates in our homes. Experts recommend fumigating the apartment with herbs. You can use chamomile, wormwood, mint and melissa. However, there are no strict prohibitions. Pick your herbs as you please.

By the way, it is customary to weave wreaths from herbs on Ivan Kupala. My colleague Ekaterina Voronina told me what herbs can be used for this purpose. I'm sharing an article here.

How to make a wish on July 7, 2022 On a mirror date it is customary to make a wish. To enhance its effect, it is important to do it either at 7 am and 7 minutes, or at 19 hours and 7 minutes. Following all the rules, you will be able to attract into your life not only luck, but also love and financial well-being.

The easiest way to make a wish is to write it on a piece of paper. It is best to use a pen or pencil of green color Then the leaf should be bent twice and completely burned. And the ashes that form, it is important to scatter in the wind at that magical time: morning or evening.

Another, more unusual way. To make a wish, you will need to go to the nearest park or forest. Then hug the tree you like and tell him what you want.

When you feel a connection with the tree and realize that your words are heard, tie a ribbon of green on one of the branches. Symbolism is very important in such cases.

If your main desire is directly related to money, I suggest you conduct an interesting ceremony. Find linden in the park or forest. Then rip a small twig off it and light a candle near the tree. Put 3 drops of wax on a twig and say aloud what you dream about. After you put the branch in your pocket. It will serve as a bait for money.

If you really want to change your life, do not just hope for a special day of the year. You can take small steps every day towards your dreams. Start small and write a plan of action. Introduce healthy habits into your routine that will help you change for the better.

Remember that we are the smiths of our happiness. And no one else can bring you to the desired result. Let all your plans come true!

Tags

See also

New and interesting