Mirror date 23.02.2023 in the year of the Rabbit promises fantastic changes

The main mirror date of this year is approaching ā€“ 23.02.2023. This means that we will once again try to catch luck by the tail and change our lives for the better. I'm going to tell you today. How to make a wish that it will come trueI will also give you advice on how best to spend the day. It'll be interesting!

If you have long been thinking about changing your life, but waiting for a sign from above, then this is it! On February 23, 2023, the stars will meet, and you will have the opportunity to catch your luck by the tail. To do this, it is important to follow a clear plan of action.

But we need to start small. It's important to set a goal. For example, you have long been thinking about changing jobs or want to make a serious purchase ā€“ buy a car or property. People often doubt the correctness of their actions. However, mirror dates are the best way to say goodbye to all doubts once and for all.

Peels 23/02/2023 is the perfect day to complete tasks and projects. You still have time to set a deadline for this date. Also, on February 23, it is important to reconcile with a loved one if there was a loud quarrel the day before.

This day is worth spending in the circle of people you love and trust. Go for a family walk in the woods or arrange a dinner for two with your loved one. This is a great opportunity to be creative and enjoy what you really enjoy.

Peels February 23 is great to start something new. For example, write a work plan on a work project or finally go to the gym, because you have long wanted to return the sport to your life.

Also, experts advise to start a diary and start recording memories in it. Often people lead as thanks-book And they tell you what's good that day.

Not everyone likes to get out of their comfort zone on February 23. However, on 23.02.2023 it is necessary to do this. New opportunities are open to people who are not afraid of change. Since mirror dates have a special energy, luck will please everyone who dares to change on this day.

For example, Iā€™m thinking about getting a haircut and changing my hair on February 23. However, according to the lunar calendar, this is not the most favorable date for a trip to the salon. But I'm willing to risk it! Moreover, on mirror days, such determination is only encouraged.

But this is not the main reason why many people wait for a mirror date. I'll tell you, How to make a wish for it to come true. After all, February 23, 2023, as if created for this!

The easiest way is Write your wish 23 times on A4. Then you need to cut strips with desires and spread before going to bed in different places of the apartment. It is important to put one of the leaves under the pillow.

Peels Go to bed not too late. On the night of February 23-24, you need to get a good night's sleep. Before bed, you can meditate or listen to your favorite soothing music. You need to go to bed with good thoughts in your head.

In the morning, all the papers with wishes are necessary. Collect and burn. Imagine that you are performing a ritual at home. It has its own special magic! You can even look for a beautiful copper bowl for this purpose, for example.

Proponents of numerology believe that dancing with diamond papers is not necessary. Make a wish at 23:02 and then go to bed. Desire is important to say out loud. You can sit in front of the mirror in complete privacy. Light a candle and play relaxing music.

There are no strict restrictions on this issue. However, in no case can you wish anyone harm. To vengeful persons it will return to a hundredfold and will harm even more. Also, want something concrete, not abstract. The universe is unlikely to hear you if you just ask her to be a happy person.

Well, I hope this article inspires you to spend February 23 to your advantage. Remember, it's all in your hands. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting