They agree that there is something to say.
The secret to a long and healthy life? All centenarians have their own recipe - a glass of whiskey or daily sleep to ice cream. Here's what some very old people can advise us.
A woman named Ruth with 92 years engaged in weekly Pilates:
1. Do not look at the calendar. Just continue to celebrate every day.
2. Invest in quality, it never goes out of fashion.
3. I force myself every day to go out and make a little walk, even if you just walk around the house. The key is to ensure that the stay young - keep moving.
100-year-old doctor still leads his own practice. He's got a few tips from alternative medicine, which he is willing to share:
4. Exercise, it seems to me, it is not necessary. I think that many overestimate their importance.
5. Drink vitamins? Forget about it. And I do not approve of doctors who recommend it.
6. fall in love and get married. Having sex should be enthusiastically.
Another century of people to share advice about love, passion and forgiveness:
7. Even if you hate, then keep your hatred to yourself. Do not make other people sick, what would be the reason that no.
8. Never stop believing in love.
9. No one controls you.
10. Take time to cry.
11. Travel until the young. Do not worry about money, just get them to work. The experience is much more valuable than money.
12. Do not compare yourself with others, or will never be happy. Grass on someone else's yard is always greener.
13. If you can not hesitate to ask someone out on a date, you should not drive his acquaintance.
14. Do one thing every day - just for yourself.
15. Do not be greedy.
17. Find your passion and live it.
18. Many things will become clear by themselves.
19. Choose the correct parents.
20. Get a pet. Sometimes it's lonely. Pets are reminded of how we live.
21. I am not saying that you have to adhere to any religion or to profess no religion at all. I'm just saying that you should understand what you believe and live in accordance with it.
22. Learn to adapt.
23. Take time to mourn what you have lost.
For Adrina Lee the key to longevity lies in four simple steps:
24. Keep going forward and never give up.
25. Get plenty of go.
26. I drink water from the tap.
27. Do not die, if you do not want to die.
A few tips on how to find happiness:
28. Live - it's fun. Be happy. You do not have to be happy all the time, but you should be satisfied.
29. Love people. Find something good in every person - just because we're all human.
According to other long-lived secret in education:
30. Get a good education. No one can take away from you.
A century-old woman gives this advice:
31. Think positively.
32. Do exercises each morning. I have a typewriter - a cross between a bicycle and a bloody simulators. Every morning I sit down to write it, and rows 150-200. While I do not, I do not go out of their bedrooms.
There are century-old, who actively 20-year-old couch potatoes. One of them, an avid skier, shares his experience with younger generations:
33. Be active. I ski, although I am a hundred years. Few make it, even though they are on the force. I try to eat right, exercise and a longer stay in the fresh air and sunshine.
34. If you are positive, then you are all well. When you think of bad, you poison your body. Just smile, say, laughter - the best medicine.
Sardinia, an Italian island, known for its large number of centenarians. They have their own opinions about health and medicine:
35. For many years I did not take any medicine at all. I do not think they are so helpful, and doctors often use you as guinea pigs.
36. Do not die too early.
In the councils of centenarians have something in common:
37. Just move forward and do their job, no matter what.
38. You can get excited about local problems. But there are so many different things ...
39. The house has a lot of different people. I do a lot of different people - young and old, black and white, people from all over the world. People have always supported me.
40. Just keep moving.
Many centenarians exercise praise:
41. I pretty much bind their longevity with walking, not from the back seat of the car.
42. I did almost everything what learned: ballet, tai chi, yoga. I took six kilometers a day. I tighten and squeeze. And I wrote the book.
Other centenary believe that life - it's rock 'n' roll:
43. I spent on the health of whiskey and cigarettes. I only drink when not in themselves - but my doctor said that without that I would have died. And I'm still alive and I can raise your elbows - and it's great.
Centennial doctor gave some invaluable advice for young people:
44. We all remember, as a child, when we had fun, we forget to eat and sleep. I believe that adults should do the same. Better not tire yourself by numerous strict rules such as the time for lunch or sleep.
45. For breakfast, I drink coffee, a glass of milk and a bit of orange juice with a tablespoon of olive oil in it. Olive oil is great arteries and helps the skin to remain healthy. For lunch I had some milk and some cookies - or nothing at all, if I am too busy to eat. If I focused on work, I do not feel hunger. At dinner - vegetables, some fish and rice, and twice a week you can eat 100 grams of lean meat.
46. No need to send itself to resign - a purpose in life may appear after 65 years.
47. When a doctor recommends that you do tests or any surgery, ask your doctor to see how the other half of his, or children go through this procedure. Contrary to popular belief, doctors can not cure everyone. So why suffer unnecessary pain? I think that music and animals help more than is currently the majority of doctors.
48. To always stay healthy, go upstairs and do move your own body. I Overcome the two flights of stairs at a time to work my muscles.
49. My inspiration - the poem by Robert Browning "Abbe Vogler." His father read to me. Therefore calls us to do great art, not a pathetic scrawl. The poem says that you need to try to draw a huge circle, which can not be closed as long as we are alive. All that we see - is the arc, the goal is beyond our vision, but it is there.
50. The pain is too mysterious, and fun - the best way to forget about it.
51. Do not go crazy with the accumulation of material things. Remember, you never know when it will end, but nothing you can take with you on the other side.
52. Only science can heal people and help them.
53. Find a role model and try to beat it, even if it will never be able to do.
54. To live a long time - it's wonderful. As long as you are under 60 years old, easy to work for your family and achieve their own goals. In later life, we try to contribute to the development of society. I am 65 years old worked voluntarily. I still can spend on the job 18 hours a day, seven days a week, and enjoy every minute.
Other centenarians give advice on relationships:
55. Here's a tip for women: not to marry an older man, go out to the young.
What else? Just live
56. I try not to worry. I'm just trying to live.
57. I try to trust myself enough, and be confident that I could deal with difficulties as they arise.
According to some longevity, aging occurs due to a simple lifestyle:
58. I do not eat much meat. I always try to eat fruits and vegetables and very little meat, and always be sure that twice a week I'll have lunch salmon or sardines.
59. Mortgage I had less than seven years. I paid all at once, and I live to this day. That is the secret of longevity - do everything without delay.
60. Practise what you like.
Or longevity - just luck?
61. You must have a good gene.
62. It should be, you were lucky ... for a hundred years.
63. Try not to eat something just because it's considered a healthy food. I eat whatever I want. The secret of longevity - in ice cream!
64. Quit while you're still on horseback.
65. It is important to take care of your mind. I graduated two classes ... and studied all around, from anti-Semitism to current events.
Modern fountain of youth? Humor
66. Humor - a life force that allows problems to survive.
67. When you laugh at yourself, you do not give others laugh at you.
68. I think that people need to be curious. They should be interested in life outside their little world. They should be delighted with the all new, from meeting new people on a new play - and just loves life.
69. I do not care what you are passionate about - can you collect circles. But if you enjoy it, you are alive.
70. Age - is not a disease.
Other centuries-advised to take care of yourself:
71. Do not traumatize.
One grandson has created a social network group, which urged people to seek advice from his 101-year-old grandmother. Here's what happened:
72. Be honest. I rarely lie. When you are honest with people, they are drawn to you, they are honest with you. Lies - very hard work. No need to trouble themselves beyond measure.
73. Applies to all without bias, even if something seems very strange to you.
74 Always listen to the other person. Did you know, yes. Try to sit back, because you learn a lot more if you listen to others and not to tell everyone how much you know yourself.
75. You have to love what you are doing. If you find a job you love, you do not have to work a day in your life.
76. Every day, find time a little nap.
77. The family you have - only one, so hold on to it. Whatever the difficulties, financial or emotional, it is - hold on to your family. Some days will seem worse than others, but it should be: the night is dark before dawn.
78. I try not to rush to see and appreciate the small things that make this life wonderful. When I do it, time slows down.
Other centenarians say the following:
79. Do something interesting every day, otherwise you will get bored.
80. Knowledge of the new makes you happy and allows you to keep sharpness of mind.
81. Sleep well, try not to worry and enjoy pleasant dreams.
82. I participated in numerous events. I've been playing bingo, doing meditation and crafts, attending master classes like Zumba for seniors and practiced yoga. I never miss! And still I fall three times a week.
83. Be nice. I've lived a long life, because there are so many people who love me.
84. I drink whiskey every day - and then in excellent feel.
85. Be right.
Hundred woman drives a car. She says:
86. I never drank, did not smoke and did not cheat. And I do not let anything upset me - especially traffic.
87. I do not like stress. I hate to argue. If someone is too fussy, I'm gone. I like to be with positive people - nice people never will drag you down.
What else? In the end, most of the tips are reduced to one - to live life to the fullest:
88. do their job and do not eat healthy foods.
89. Laughter helps maintain health. You will live longer if you find funny in everything. Do not hang up his nose - there are no tragedies. You can not simultaneously laugh and angry and sad laugh, laugh and be jealous.
90. Look into your soul and find their strengths. Those are at all, and they help us to live. I have two strengths - my words and my pictures. I had my typewriter, a computer and a camera, to fight injustice. Whenever I have the opportunity to help people in trouble, I want to help them.
91. Have a good appetite, a lot of friends and little free time.
92. The Good Wife, two shots of Scotch whiskey for the night - and, most importantly, do not worry.
93. Do not run away from responsibility. Everything has a reason - find it and knock yourself out. This will increase your ability, interest in life, and help you stay alive longer. I'm alive because I work. The strength - that's our reward.
94. It is essential to everything in life to experience curiosity.
95. Be strong, active and educated. Beat in his drum.
96. Do not smoke, do not drink and do not put on a cross.
97. Live one day and continue the path.
98. You have to be lucky, but the best thing I did was get me when it was all bad. And yet every day I eat prunes.
99. Do what you need. Do not analyze, just do.
100. It is a breeze - enjoy life, come what may. Sleep well, eat ice cream when you have a cold - and the next morning you wake up healthy.