Slow poison food monopolies, or why are we so fat?

Author: Dmitry Laptev

Look at the family photo albums of their parents or grandparents, and you most likely will be amazed at how thin everyone was. Women wore dresses much smaller, and the men had a flat stomach. Excess weight was measured in those days to a few extra pounds, and obesity was very rare. Children almost never been fat.

Why do women fifties and sixties, housewives, spend most of their time at home, weighed an average of 50-55 kg, male - 70-80 kg, while the weight of our contemporaries in the 20, 30 and even 50 kg more? It is known that a woman of that time practically engaged in sports. How often does your mom put on sneakers for the five-kilometer run? Now, in any fine day I see dozens of women, jogging, cycling or just exercising outdoors. Another 40 or 50 years ago, this was virtually impossible to see! Nevertheless, we are getting fatter and fatter every year.

Hal Turner revealed the conspiracy of food monopolies against all humanity. One of the most popular flavor enhancers.
Silent killer poison for decades people life- sodium glutamate (E621)!

"Have you ever noticed how thick was our country? Personally, I - yes. And on its own weight! Of course, I'm no longer young and, in general, should be a little bit of getting fat, but it happened, anyway, before the supposed nature.
I was wondering whether there are chemicals that can cause massive obesity epidemic? The same question asked a friend of mine - John Erb
. John worked as a laboratory assistant at the University of Waterloo (Ontario, Canada). As he worked with the government for many years. In writing the book «The Slow Poisoning of America» ( «Slow Poisoning of America"), he made a surprising discovery.

All over the world scientists in the development of drugs for weight loss, artificially "create" fat rats and mice (fat from animal nature does not happen), sticking to them at birth, MSG (monosodium glutamate).
MSG threefold increase the amount of insulin produced by the pancreas, which causes obesity in rats (and possibly in humans). Such rodents scientists "affectionately" called «MSG-Treated Rats» ( «MSG-rats converts»).

I was shocked to learn about it. I went into the kitchen and checked out their products. MSG was everywhere! The Campbell 's soups, the Doritos, the Lays flavored potato chips, Top Ramen, Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Heinz canned gravy, Swanson frozen prepared meals, and Kraft salad dressings (many Western brands to domestic consumers, of course, unknown. Most of the products - semi-finished products that make up the lion's share of Hal diet)

. For some products, there was another mark - «Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein» - but this is just another name MSG (Monosodium Glutamate, MSG).

When we as a family went to dinner in a restaurant, I tried to find out from the staff: what dishes contain MSG. Managers swore that they do not use such products. I asked for a list of ingredients, and you will not believe, MSG was everywhere!
Burger King, McDonald's- almost all fast food chains use MSG.

▪ Why is MSG are in each product? It's that - a preservative or a vitamin? No - said John Erb. In his book he writes that MSG is added to food because of its ability to cause addiction in people.

Independent studies have shown that older Americans are eating more than you need. Group lobbying the use of sodium glutamate, assures us - this is a "well-fed life" when, having gone to rest, you can relax and eat plenty
. Now the company slogan Lays «Betcha can not eat just one» ( «We bet you can not stop at one") takes on an entirely different meaning. And we still wonder why obesity - a national problem
! MSG manufacturers themselves admit that it is addictive. But it helps to highlight any product from the mass of others, causing consumers more likely to buy it.

FDA (the oldest federal public health authority) has not set any restrictions on the use of MSG! They tell us - it safe to eat in any amount. Titles as many studies indicate the opposite. One of the oldest studies on this subject - in 1978! "Damage to the hypothalamus due to injection of sodium glutamate in the chest during, and further development of obesity»

. Thus, doctors and food manufacturers are already at least 30 years are aware of the harmful effects by MSG, but they continue to insist on its "safety". Independent studies mentioned in the book of John Erba, have shown that MSG causes diabetes, migraines, autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Alzheimer's disease.

When John came with his book to the public health minister of Canada, the official said to him: "Of course, I know how much MSG is dangerous. But it is better not to raise the subject. »
Food companies, if people learn about the dangers by MSG, risk losing huge profits. For many years they have delayed in their networks.

P.S. If you still believe in the "utility" and "security" glyukamata sodium and do not trust John Erb - please visit the US National Library of Medicine (National Library of Medicine). Hammer in «MSG Obese» search and read one of the - research on this topic.

Tags

See also

New and interesting