Demi Moore: amazing body of 51 year. Pilates, yoga and raw food.

Stunning body of Demi Moore in '51 - a consequence syroedcheskoy vegan diet and regular yoga and Pilates

. Sources say that Demi mostly eat raw vegan foods, which includes organic vegetables, fruits, green juices, smoothies and soups. Proponents of the raw food diet believe that herbs, nuts and seeds are not heated above 118 degrees Fahrenheit, retain vitamins and minerals.

Vegetables are rich in antioxidants, and the cessation of aging

Supermodel Carol Alt, author of "simple and attractive raw food", said the raw food diet promotes weight loss, and slows down the aging process. This is because fruits and vegetables contain flavonoids and carotenoids, plant antioxidants, which fight free radicals, which are the causes of aging.

"I will never go hungry, my body is in perfect condition, - says Viola, which is beautiful and graceful in his 53. - Since raw food is very nutritious, it fills your stomach. Healthy food -. Our all »

Moore, who admitted his obsession with slenderness and youth, previously worked every day, her program included a daily six-mile jog, long trips by bike and lifting weights for two hours every day. Ironically, Demi has become slim and fit, after the reduced intensity of training after 40 years.

Today Demi training does not include the heavy loads and are mainly composed of Pilates and yoga. Pilates - a good workout against aging, because it promotes the growth of muscles, gives strength and relieves stress, says Brooke Siler, the author of "Pilates-body»
. "Slim and beauty did not make me happy»

Despite the fact that all were delighted with her appearance, Moore admitted that she did not like her body. "I loved it, some hated her body - she said in an interview with« Harper's Bazaar ». - Today I am much better accept your body. It's not just my weight but all the changes. »

Over the years, the tabloids have estimated that Moore spent more than 500,000 dollars on plastic surgery, from facelifts to breast operations, liposuction and lift kneecaps. Demi constantly denied these rumors.

"Regular talks about plastic surgery - it is name-calling at school; it is very hurt, - she says. - Maybe one day I'll go under the knife. I was just annoyed that people are always talking about how much I have spent on plastic surgery. »

After decades of suffering and neurotic obsession with his attraction Moore finally realized that beauty and harmony not make her happy.

"I was completely obsessed with my body, - the star says. - It was an end in itself. I tried to curb it and I could, I changed my attitude again and again. But it never lasted long, giving me only temporary happiness. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting