Christie Brinkley

Vegetarianism, love of life and positive outlook on the world, regular exercise! It sounds like a guide to action, considering how luxurious model retains its shape.

In February, supermodel Christie Brinkley is 60 years old. Agree, it looks stunning! For its beauty and youthfulness Brinkley grateful vegetarian diet and exercise.

Christie Brinkley - the mother of three children - enjoys skiing, dancing, cycling and yoga, strength training, and nature walks. With 12 years she was a vegetarian.

Immediately after waking Christie starts charging.

- I try every day to do 100 push-ups, - says Christie. - It is not hard. I got out from under the bed mat for yoga. Before you go into the shower, do 30 push-ups. Then - another 20 push-ups before you dry your hair. Now they have 50. After drying the hair, making the remaining fifty.

- All that I do, shall give me an interest and joy, - says Christie.

As supermodel managed to stay in good shape?

For Pervan in ancient times along with actor Chuck Norris. She shakes it the press, hands and feet. Other Brinkley hobby - yoga. The model has been for half an hour a day and to bargain asanas performs 15-minute set of exercises, which developed independently. Christie is also an avid sportswoman: she loves rafting, kayaking and surfing. And on the beach usually runs along the coast, making the movement of his arms - as if floating. "At such moments, I look silly, but I do not care", - she says

. Christie Brinkley combines acting and promotional activities with a favorite pastime: post pictures and illustrations made by himself, in the prestigious glossy magazines. Cleverly, professionally Christie Brinkley does business and the real estate market, first of all it acts as the owner of real estate, much of which is located in Hemptons working capital in this area of ​​activity Christie Brinkley "rolls" for $ 80 million.

In the photo: his daughter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting