How to look 60 to 30: The Story of Christy Brinkley

What do you think, how old is this model? 25, 30 may be 40? This is Christie Brinkley, 61. And it is her peers draw up a pension certificate, she poses in a bathing suit for the covers of popular magazines. The word "retirement" for Brinkley empty phrase.

Two years ago, on the eve of its 60th anniversary in an interview with People magazine Christie said: "I am delighted by the fact that soon I turn 60, I though at the peak of their lives." Everyone would be at her age so much energy and self-confidence.

In 1973, the American photographer Errol Sawyer saw a beautiful girl in a post office in Paris. It was Christie, who grew up in the homeland of Errol in the US and France had come to finish their education. Sawyer did some staged shots that are interested Elite modeling agency owner John Casablancas. Thus began a dizzying career Christi.

Over the years, Brinkley appeared on the covers of over 500 magazines, including such famous as Vogue, Glamour, Rolling Stone, Esquire. In the mid-1980s, Christie signed the longest in the history of fashion a contract for 20 years with the cosmetics company Cover Girl. In 2005, by the way, it was extended - as Brinkley "fused" with the brand.

Now Christie not only a model but also a writer, illustrator, photographer, fashion designer and singer. And yet - the mother of three children, who, in spite of the pregnancy and birth, has always continued to keep yourself in shape. We will not dissemble: Brinkley - a frequent guest of beauticians, but also makes it carefully and make use false hair for its stunning hairstyles. But what's wrong with that, if in spite of all the procedures, you look natural?

Rules of Life Christie Brinkley Do not think about age. «Biological age has nothing to do with my inner self-awareness - is constantly repeating Brinkley told reporters. - Now for me it is absolutely meaningless numbers. I feel that the time can not be a restriction of my spirit, my energy and my all! »

If you really want, you can. Christie - a staunch vegetarian. She eats only fruits, vegetables and dairy products from 13 years. This, say fans, the secret of her success. But this does not mean that Brinkley indulging in goodies. She did not just accept what is a big fan of pasta, eating pasta, even for dinner. And against seafood model has nothing, "Life is too short not to afford the oysters and champagne sometimes».

Do not get hung up on the size of clothes. Christie once said in another interview that her weight fluctuates from time to time. Not surprisingly, with such exorbitant love for pasta and other goodies. In her wardrobe there are jeans from 40 to 44 sizes, but the star is completely confused. There are no women without flaws. The main thing - to choose the right outfit that hides them.

Sport - is the youth. But on what Brinkley fixated - so it's sport and physical activity. Classes help her feel young: "As soon as I get your joints to work, I know I'm ready to do anything", - he said once the model. At the time, she was a person simulator TotalGym and still speaks in every interview that shakes using a press, legs and arms. In addition, Christy tries to do every day to 100 pushups, yoga for at least half an hour, and often goes for a morning jog.

Brinkley loves extreme sports, not just rising to her side: "During my life I had a lot of injuries from things that were out of my control: runaway horse, falling helicopters, rotating boats" - said once she told reporters. < br />

Dress according to the status. In spite of the beautiful figure, beauty Christie never allows itself to open and nothing too vulgar. And it is not that the model is unhappy with her body - just a bikini she is somehow not in status, still the mother of three adult children. "When we rest some, I can wear a bikini, but on the public beach with the kids I do indoor bathing suits, because they do not want to go with an old woman in a bikini" - ironically Christi.

love their children. Despite a brilliant career and human rights activities, Brinkley puts family first. "I am an adult Mom, I'm responsible to their children and to themselves. I want to be always with them and do everything possible for this ", - she says.

via anatome.rustoria.ru/post/kak-v-60-vyglyadet-na-30-istoriya-kristi-brinkli/

Tags

See also

New and interesting