Stars-raw foodists

By nature I - definitive carnivore. The limit of my endurance without a piece of meat - two days

. Therefore, all the opportunity to try the diet I have drafted with an eye to the nuance of my body's needs (because otherwise I get angry and nervous, and none of my family does not risk at this time to be with me).

No, I'm not against vegetarianism, veganism, fruitarianism and others not entirely clear to me the power systems (my own father, before the age of 55 years, suddenly became a vegetarian and feels at the same time perfectly).

Just personally, in my case, I have no meat - absolutely dysfunctional unit. Although periodically gladly arrange themselves fasting days, and they can be obtained syroedcheskimi.

Raw food diet turns out to be quite a popular way to keep fit. At the heart of it - the complete or partial exemption from its food ration subjected to thermal and chemical treatment (not just boiled, fried, baked and smoked, but even cooked for a couple!), And no fermentation. Valid only dried and cured products.

Many VIP-person or adhere strictly to raw food, or periodically (as, indeed, and I), include it in your diet.

For example, actress Alicia Silverstone, which even released his own book Kind Diet: A Guide on how to feel good, lose weight and save planet

Experience in the raw food diet Demi Moore - about 7 years. Her favorite dish - tomato cocktail tomatoes 10. Instead of candy inventive Demi freezes cherry juice without sugar and then indulge yourself with small cubes of sweet ice.

Uma Thurman says about such a power supply system: "At first, of course, is getting used to the process. And it is not always smooth. But at its end, become a staunch supporter of the raw food diet! »

Konstantin Raikin also periodically arranges a "raw" days.

Kevin Bacon and his wife Kyra Sedgwick is so imbued with the idea of ​​a raw food diet, even participated in the vegan revolution in the autumn of last year.

Singer Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthony Kiedis, also switched to a vegetarian and raw food after seeing documentary footage about how farm animals are prepared for slaughter (by the way, my father became a vegetarian after a similar case).
< br>

Some nutritionists who are not ardent supporters of strict raw food diet believe that it is, in principle, suitable for all as a temporary diet. And if you are determined and want to stick to all the rules, it is better to start practicing a raw food diet after the age of 30 years.

And how do you feel about the raw food diet?

Tags

See also

New and interesting