50 - a new life!

The main purpose of the women in the world everyone can interpret in their own way, but most of today's people believe that motherhood - the most precious gift. And celebrate today the anniversary of that gift Demi Moore enjoyed to the full, because she had three grown daughters. I do not want to say a figure, but she turned 50. Of course, at my age, Demi does not look, but a recent breakup with Ashton Kutcher shattered her: because of a nervous breakdown Moore is very thin. Now it is restored and begins a new life after three failed marriages.

March 19, 1982

Demetria Gene Hynes took the surname of her first husband Freddy Moore as an alias for many, many years and it is this name has become for her success. Shortly after breaking up with Freddie Demi has become a popular actress. Moore was married to musician exactly 5 years, after which its path meets the blue-eyed actor Emilio Estevez, and then a brutal Bruce Willis. On a photo of Demi first lover, who was 12 years older than her.

January 1, 1985

Once the divorce has been decorated with Freddie Moore, Demi began dating actor Emilio Estevez. With him it linked the short novel, but the couple had planned to marry in December 1986 that have not done.

September 20, 1987

In November 1987, Demi finally married the man from whom wanted to have a baby. And execute your plan as much as three times and all three times at this luxurious Hollywood couple were born girls. Pictured Moore and Bruce Willis at the 39th ceremony «Emmy Awards».

Demi in one of the most famous films with his participation. "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze in the lead role was a success. It is a pity that the actor is no longer alive, he might bring to the screen a lot of interesting characters.

August 1991

At seven months pregnant Demi shot for the cover of the magazine «Vanity Fair». Much controversy has caused this image, but it is set for the future trend of famous moms to star naked. Is it good or bad to decide each for himself: someone considers it art, some bad manners.

December 2, 1992

Demi and Bruce on «A Few Good Men» in New York.

June 23, 1996

At the premiere of the movie "Striptease" family gathered almost in full (not enough just under 2-year-old daughter Tallulah couple). Demi appeared with a shaved head for his next movie, "GI Jane».

August 6, 1997

Demi and Bruce at the premiere of the film "GI Jane." In an interview on the red carpet Moore spoke about a radical change of hairstyle ...

"I did not think about anything. I like it. I felt a certain sense of strength and power ... and even if I was smiling after it did to me, I definitely enjoyed »

June 18, 2003

After 13 years of marriage of Demi and Bruce divorced. It happened in October 2000, and three years later, the actress began dating handsome Ashton Kutcher, who is 16 years younger than her. Willis stayed with his ex-wife in a great relationship with her daughters came to support Moore at the premiere of "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle».

October 15, 2005

Two years later, after they met became Mrs. Demi Kutcher.

May 22, 2007

Demi in a little black dress, accompanied by her husband and daughter at the premiere of film "Mr. Brooks" in Los Angeles.

August 25, 2011

Against the backdrop of allegations of infidelity spouse Demi appeared with Ashton in New York. In an interview on the same year, the actress admitted that her Kutcher won their romance. But neither romantic nor anything else did not save them from the decay of a couple in November 2011.

October 17, 2011

Shortly after the premiere of "Margin Call" Demi said that she decided to leave Ashton.

"With great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to part with Ashton after six years of marriage. Being a woman, mother and wife, I think that there are certain values ​​and promises that I consider sacrosanct, and so I decided to take a step into a new life »

October 17, 2012

After a long treatment for an eating disorder and rumors of Demi taking drugs again began to emerge into the light. Here she «GEMS Girls Like Us Benefit Gala» in New York. I hope it will still be happy and meet the man of your dreams is not so years younger than her ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting