Syroedcheskie Spaghetti with carrot pesto

Dear friends, today I want to share with you a very simple and very tasty recipe, which I absolutely love (and my husband too)! A minimum of ingredients, maximum pleasure !!! Hmmm .... will integrate simple!

This recipe is good still that does not require any exotic ingredients. Carrots, zucchini, walnuts, and garlic - that's all you need. Be sure to try out this recipe! I have it tomorrow, probably also once cooked. Very much I liked him.

Ingredients:

Carrots, 250 gr.
Walnuts, 50-60 gr.
garlic, 1-2 cloves (or to taste)
Water, 150 ml.
salt to taste
lemon juice, if desired

For Spaghetti:

Zucchini or courgette

Preparation:

Walnuts are soaked in water for 2 hours (if you do not have time, then you can skip this step).

Then drain the water, rinse, shift into a blender. Add the carrots, cut into small pieces, as well as the garlic and salt to taste.

Pour over carrots and water, nuts, and grind until smooth.

Our pesto is ready!

Now the "chop" on spiralerezke spaghetti squash or zucchini (who like more).

If not spiralerezki, the tavern can grate for "Korean carrot" or on plain coarse grater.

Refill spaghetti sauce, and voila, our lunch is ready! If you wish, sprinkle with lemon juice. Tasty like with it, and without it. My husband and I have not decided how to taste better. When you eat without the addition of juice, so it seems tastier and when to add the lemon juice, then it seems so delicious. So, please, when will try to use this recipe, write pliz, whichever you liked

Bon Appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting