SYROEDCHESKOE CAFE ALCHEMY in Ubud

For the first time got in syroedcheskoe Alchemy Cafe in Ubud (closer to Penestanan), but heard about it a long time and a lot of good. Generally, in Ubud simply be raw foodists, vegan, vegetarian, and just great to eat. All this helps. In many trendy establishments can be found writing or Gluten Free Sugar Free. Because here it is fashionable to observe your diet, body and spirit. Cool, even when the residence is breathing my values.

So, Alchemy we were pleasantly impressed. And vkusnyuschimi dishes, and fresh modern style interior and the idea of ​​service - amassed from different stoechek that will eat (but do not go with a huge tray, you all bring you just go and finger shows that you give), you sit where you like, and to pay for all this joy at the very end.

Where something akin to a Friend conveyer catering or fourchette service, but here as if the islands are scattered in different corners of cafes: there island salads and different meals, there is bar with juices and drinks, and there is a treasured piece of glass desertiki! You go, choose, ask ...

My research of the children rejoiced such an idea (for myself, I said that just sit and order a la carte, not seeing the food and its components are already really bored :) All in all, we liked it! We will visit and advise friends!

Salad Garden & Horticulture. From such a choice addition to the lettuce leaves are leaving the eye in different directions. In addition, they are not all simple, and such mixes are present, and that had not come immediately, it may be all soggy!

And it's all syroedcheskie desserts! However, cocoa chocolate they make. My mum does syroedcheskie desserts carob instead of cocoa! I think my mother's delights will be healthier. But what of the funiture difficult to come unstuck, it's true ... I'm still at the research site with their sweets alchemybali.com/raw-chocolaterie/, saliva flowed bucket ...

Tacos on crispy vegetables with cashew sauce. The only danger in this cafe - it is to overeat! We do not think that it can threaten us. We took 2 meals on salad (it is, however, turned out to be huge), tacos and sushi. And so nalopalis that barely rolled out of the cafe. It turns out that nut sauces can be very nutritious. Surprised!

California roll with miso soup (all syroedcheskoe!) And divinely delicious soy sauce. Enjoyment. Inside the roll only vegetables, but instead of rice, according to our intuitions, grated daikon radish seeds like sesame. In general, filling rolls remains a mystery to me ...

From the many different you can think about the contents of the bottle! But in fact it is all the juice, enriched with probiotics - another fashionable topic here. Bartenders know a bunch of healthy recipes! The word "alcohol" is probably not heard since the beginning of the opening, and it can even be considered a floor and grubiyanstvom in these organic walls ...

All kinds of health cocktails - coconut water with probiotics, the local drink Jama (on the basis of turmeric - cool removes toxins from the body). In general, the health of the bubbles.

Immediately and rack with oil, gulls and all kinds of herbal supplements useful ... I do not know how to relate with a healthy lifestyle decoration on the top shelf, probably, improve appetite and overall mood, which helps metabolize.

There is also a fridge with organic products and useful cosmetics, organic all in the best traditions ... Whatever you want, eat first, then stock up, and then another home edible grab useful :) thought everything is fine!

Small stands for settlements, when visitors ate, we walk up, buying up and decided to look at the amount of the check.

Small stands for settlements, when visitors ate, walk up, buying up and decided to look at the amount of the check.

Tags

See also

New and interesting