Why not change for the sake of love

I do not have a favorite
Psychologists would say that my unconscious blocks that meeting, or chooses not to those men, or does not give the relationship to the next level. Maybe so. In my present have a choice. But in fact it is not.

Because while there is no man who would accept me. In this sense, I have high expectations. And I am a mature person, so I do not need less. "Aba was" I basically uninteresting. Loneliness does not weigh me. I can get the joy and the love of all that surrounds me, and I give it generously.

I do not hurry. I look. I am watching. I am responsible and revocable. And I hear. "Tips", "good advice" ... From one from another, a third. < I do not need sex relations or months to realize that I would be close.

- Red lipstick does not suit you, it is not suitable to your gentle face
. - You wear closed clothes too. Add a little more sex in the dressing room.
- I hope you too will come to faith
. - I would like you to be comprehended the true value
. - You are an open neck and bright clothes, so you have to dress
. - You swear, you are the devil
. - Well, like being a hunter? You're a hunter.
- I do not need a magician, I need a simple woman
. - It becomes difficult with you. Life should be easier to perceive.

< I do not know how it should be perceived. I only know what I want. To me is not cut off pieces. To me have not tried to write in a familiar circuit-cell. To me, not stuffed in a box and not hung up on her tag.

Because it's - I do not. Neither one nor the other, neither of the statements does not define me. This part, faces, fragments. But it's - I do not. We need someone who will see ... no, I feel the essence. Others cling to the little things, for surface, for that is not the main.

I understand that all the above - this is not about me, it's about yourself. So, a person needs me to scale and integrity of the person I have not yet met, and may not ever meet. It will not be a tragedy.

Perhaps now I have too strong border. Probably, in the decades of family life, I was tired and squeezed to give their interests.

< I think most men are by nature a conqueror in relations move borders female personality. Unconsciously. They conquer its territory. In this eternal game: if a man is captured in full - he loses interest; if a woman shows where it is not necessary to enter, - the relationship continues, because not all won. To go beyond the rules of the game, both in the pair must be a high level of spiritual development, awareness, recognition of the rights of others to live their lives.

I know how to build relationships. But let this be my problem myself personally I do not want to diminish. I want to live in their own way, to think, dress, study the life the way I like it, as I understand it. I want to have their beliefs and their values ​​and change them only when I want to. < I do not need to be corrected.

Birds do not fly with clipped wings. And I can not live without air and sky. It will not be me.

P.S. Do not take my revelation literally. It is thought many women, doubters, seekers, who were in a relationship - a generalized image

. Author: Lily Ahremchik
Photos on the preview: Lakeshore Entertainment

via lakeshoreentertainment.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting