FLY OF BUTTERFLY.

What is happening now in the world, it reminds me of the transformation of a caterpillar into a butterfly.
Yes, do not be surprised - that such a comparison is best for you: you are a long time, "crawling" on the ground, from incarnation to incarnation, from century to century, and suddenly, finally, remember that you're actually - the celestial butterfly - Angela, can fly, and you have even begun to "knead" their wings, and some already have soared.

And in today's message I want to teach you to fly.

I see that the practices that I gave you before, many of you have taken to heart and helped to find harmony.

So today I want to share with you another meditation on the development of your ability to remain for some time apart from the land, and then back at her.

We call this practice "Flight of the butterfly».

And that's what it is. Sit back, relax completely, close your eyes and ask me to strengthen your divine channel. You will feel the flow of energy over your crown chakra.

And then imagine the extraordinary beauty of the butterfly, which flew in and sat down on top of you. You feel it in your head.

And then the flow of Divine energy that flows out of your crown chakra, it picks up and carries far away up - in Heaven.

Butterfly - it's your soul, freed from the bonds of duality and become easy, free and beautiful!

Feel how she is enjoying the flight, what bliss is experiencing what feels weightless.

Try to see the wonderful world that is waiting for you. Stay there as long as you want, and then slowly and quietly go back.

Imagine yourself, my dear, as much as possible this wonderful butterfly tender divine!

Learn to fly!

Tags

See also

New and interesting