Learn to distinguish between important and secondary.

Higher education - not an indicator of the mind. Beautiful words - not an indicator of love. Beautiful appearance - not an indicator of a beautiful person.
Learn to appreciate the soul, trust deeds, to look at things.
Some secrets of a happy marriage

Work on relationships. Many people think that to marry - is the most important thing, and that is the "once and for all." Of course, it can be forever, if you establish effective communication with your partner, and constantly try to improve your relationship.
How to make your marriage perfect? ​​

Work on relationships. Many people think that to marry - is the most important thing, and that is the "once and for all." Of course, it can be forever, if you establish effective communication with your partner, and constantly try to improve your relationship.

Firstly, just need to discuss many issues together, not guess, do not read minds or desire to read yours, namely, to discuss and negotiate. From banal discussions responsibilities at home to large purchases or investments.

Secondly, it is not necessary to simplify the important things, for example, continue to care for and make compliments, look at home as well as at work, etc. Continue to do the things that you do during a meet, courtship before marriage.

Share your feelings. Especially negative. Since in our society decided to hide his anger, irritation, resentment, we often repress them, constrains. Here are blocked and our positive experience. It creates an emotional neutrality between partners and starts cooling, far apart. But it is important to remember that it is not necessary to blame or make a complaint to another, you must say what you feel when your partner does something or other. For example, "I am very worried when you are delayed, I feel anxiety and impotence when I do not know where you are and when you come back" instead of, "You did not call again, you will again come late." Believe me, it's more efficient to talk about what you feel!
Take the idea that your husband or wife - is an individual with their own interests, desires and needs. It is not necessary to identify with others, it is important to have something else to her, except for a loved one. It is simply not interesting to talk "with himself", and the need to have a private living space, then so good again to meet and share experiences. Besides, you have things that you do and together, for example, dine or go to the theater.
And most importantly, remember why you married - to share your life with someone you love. In the foreground should always be your relationship with her husband. After you create a family, because they loved and wanted to be happy. And not to constantly work, pay bills, or save for a new car. Of course, children - the flowers of our lives, but they tend to grow up and leave. And you stay. And be happy in a marriage or not, it depends on you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting