POWER PRACTICE TO WORK WITH MOMMY:

This technique is useful to those who do not get along with his parents and believes that a common language is something out of science fiction, as conversations or lead to new conflicts, or to complete'll break any connection between children and parents.
After. as you read this post, do not say you do not know how to improve relationship! Take responsibility in your hands, and do everything that depends on you in this way:

We offer you the following technique:
1. Write a letter to my mother, it was something you could never tell her and carry a many years. But to be honest, some will see that this is not one and not two years, and thirty and even more! Write anything that comes to you in the head, not thinking. Then after writing, read the letter aloud. This technique is very powerful cleansing your mind and heart. The letter can burn or break. You can save it and work with it again later.

2. hugging his mom soul. How to do it? Let's just say my dear soul, embrace of the Heavenly Father, the Creator of my soul and fill it with love. You can embrace the saints, the Earth and the images that are close to you. Then he said: O my soul, please embrace the soul of my mom. Heavenly Father, enter into a relationship with my mother. Watch what happens in your life. In terms of energy changes occur almost instantaneously. Leveled the field, increased vibration opens the heart center, cleared the soul!

3. Before you talk to my mother - he made the bow.

4. To the mum but gratitude and love no longer be feelings (grievances, complaints, etc.) and even the job: mother-love for her to do simple actions, such that it is good. Action is very simple, so that she could feel the love.

Love of parents, they gave you life!

Tags

See also

New and interesting