She said as a son. For a couple of hours it has supported 3 million people

What is education? This transfer of children to the experience that we have accumulated over the life of an attempt to bring them to their most important values, and finally, a dialogue with the child, that we support a lot let.Molodaya mother named Nicole, who lives in the United States, recently posted on the Web post in which she tells how she's trying to grow up in his son a true gentleman. In a short time this story has collected about 3 million 500 thousand likes and repost. Website offers an entertaining look at this post.

Once a month, my 6-year-old son takes me on a date. He opens the door for me, pushes my chair, he talks about how his day and asks me how my. Moreover, it pays for food from the money earned by performing housework, and even leave a tip to the waiter.

That's all I'm doing is not just. In the process, he learns how to communicate with the girl, and what should be the real date. In addition, he began to realize how to show respect for the girl he loves (as long as it is his mother).

We put aside their phones (except for the time when I made this photo) and we sit talking about their affairs, plans and so on. I teach him good manners, and the fact that sit buried in a smartphone to date - a sign of bad taste.

He learns to understand the value of money and how you need to handle them. In addition, he studied mathematics, when we add the cost of all that we wanted to order and we see that in addition to this it has an additional 15% of the amount of tea.

I understand that he is still very young, but I'm sure that he needs to learn right now. Never too early to teach your child that you have to respect other people, especially women.

For me, it is extremely important to teach his son to respect others, because in the time I have often been subjected to humiliation. Today, many men do not realize, even approximately, how to behave with women, including a date. I'm flattered to know that my son will not belong to their number.

Author Nikkole Paulun, translation Ofigenno.cc

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting