"Once you realize that there was one ..."

The site publishes for its shrill readers Gaverdovsky Pauline text that we really "hooked" .Odnazhdy you realize that there was one. In fact, you were always alone, but this understanding is usually delayed. Parents die, changed husbands, lovers change, kids grow up. Or you yourself away from them because they are now strangers. It breaks down what worked yesterday. No matter what happens, remember that loneliness is always behind like winter. Maturity - is the ability to be alone, not dramatizing. Preparing in advance is better, I'll tell you how.

All except close relatives, can be replaced. No one and nothing happens in a single instance. To let new people into your life, even if you do not understand yet, do you have in common. Once you realize that there was one, and it will save you.

Always try new: food, clothing, itineraries, gadgets, activities, movies, books, theories and explanations of the universe. The brain is made of gum lazy. The farther away, the more he wants to bend in the same places, the remaining convolutions tend to disappear. Do not let him stick to the same things, pleasures, ways, methods and tricks. Always try new, especially when you're too lazy, scared or do not want.

Sorry everyone can forget the rest. Oblivion - the best punishment, and the best medicine. And never with anyone not argue, better a manicure.

no hurry. All that is fast, short-lived. If you really want something - do. If got sick, so it was not necessary. Wildcats postpone desires and actions, giving them a "lie down." Doing what you're not sure, but if the desire haunts you for a long time.

This complements the previous paragraph: if you really want something and you think it is right to do. Desire is life. Let's desire to live in and follow Him. If not disappeared - follow Him.

Do not give up until something you want. Good luck - it's an experience, that is, the number of repetitions. Any failure - lack of experience and experience is compensated. Courage and risk - it is an experience. What sometimes looks like utter audacity - it is an experience. Resistance, tolerance, forgiveness, stability and independence - all this experience. The main thing - do not give up until something you want.

Nothing is the end, even the end: , only for. Remember that in despair, grief, at the grave of a friend, I loved reading the letter, who left you. Be sure to be a day when you'll say, "And to the best!" (Especially loved :)) Nothing end: once you realize that there was one, and this idea will save you.

Nothing is the end, but the end is near. and it is useful to think he - tomorrow. Then it is easier to follow all these points.

Do what you want, but take care of my body, otherwise it will suddenly avenge you. Acquire the habit of asking what it wants, and do it. If you've never listened to the body and does not know how to speak it, I start with simple things like forest walks, swimming or yoga. Then everything will happen by itself: the body is waiting to be heard.

romance, love and passion - that's fine. However, if you confuse them with sex, you can stay a long time without it. This is stupid and harmful. Make it so that you had sex. Let the romance and love, come, you are caught in bed with a new lover.

The last thing to worry - that people think about you. People think mostly about themselves and about you, meryaya own. That is, they do not think any of you, or each other.

Fear of confidence. Confidence - early senility. I doubt allowed other options are left open escape routes themselves and others. I doubt at every point which I have written. But this very second, perhaps, all leave as is. One day I was left alone and check if I save it all.

PS This is the only point on which I have no doubt: Take care of your friends. Friends - the only thing is to accumulate (I still manage to). Once I understand what was left alone, and friends immediately descend and say, "You're absolutely blown away? You've got us! "And it's true.

via gaverdovskaya.ru/public/thought/story1797.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting