You no one should

letter from the daughter of a loving father. It helps a lot ponyat.- Christmas is coming, and I have a problem again, I do not know what to give you. I know you do a lot of interesting - books, games, dresses.

I want to give you something that will stay with you for a long time - much longer than usual. Something that will remind me every Christmas.

And I think I know what I can give you. One simple truth is that I did not immediately opened. And if you understand it now, it will improve your life many times. And you do not have to deal with the problems that hurt the people who have never heard of this truth.

It is simply: You no one should.

What does it mean?

How could such a simple statement be important? Perhaps you do not think so yet, but this statement literally save your life. Nobody lives for you, my child. Because you - it is you and no one else. Everyone lives for himself, for his happiness. And the sooner you understand this, the faster you get rid of the expectation that someone can make you happy.

This means that no one is obliged to love you. And if someone loves you, it is because you have something special that makes him happy. Try to understand what this feature, and its efforts to be loved even more. And if people do for you something - it is because they so want. So you're for some reason, the way they want them, and to please you. But not because you someone that's got nothing.

This means that no one will have to respect. And some people will not be kind to you. But once you realize that people do not have to be good to you, you will learn to avoid contact with those who can hurt you. Yes, and you, in turn, is nothing they should not.

And again: You no one should.

You should only get better for herself. And in this case pulled to the other you will want to support you and share with you the necessary. And someone does not want to be with you, and then you will not. And if that happens, just look for the relationships that you want. Let someone else's problem becomes yours.

When you realize that the love and respect of others must be earned, you'll never wait for the impossible and you will not be disappointed. Others do not have to share with you or your feelings or thoughts. And if they do, then you deserve it. And you have reason to be proud of the love that you get, and the respect of friends and all that you earned. But do not take it for granted, because it's so easy you can lose everything. They do not Your on the right em>, all of this must be earned.

My experience.

I like a stone fell from his shoulders, when I realized that no one I did not have to. As long as I thought it was wrong, I spent too much effort, when you do not get the desired.

No one should just respect me, to be friends with me, love me develop. As a result, my relationships have benefited from this - I have learned to be with the people with whom I want to be and to do only what I want to do.

And it gave me an understanding of friendship, business partners and loved ones, potential customers. It always reminds me that I can get what you want, but if I can get through to the other person. I have to understand what he feels is important to him what he wants. And only then I'll understand if I want to communicate with that person.

Not so easy to explain in a few words what I had to learn over the years. But maybe you will reread the note on every Christmas and its meaning will become clearer.

Hopefully, this will happen, because it's something that you should understand as soon as possible: you no one should.

See also:
15 bag of tricks in psychology, which is useful to know each
21 the principle of wealth Bodo Schaefer
As I did not want to be a father

via www.harrybrowne.org/articles/GiftDaughter.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting