As a man chooses his companion.

Communicating with friends and other men, I often hear from them that they have a soul mate is chosen based on its "inner peace and the ability to cook an incredibly tasty". Remember - it's not true. Psychology of men in love in the first place based on a girl under the personal standards of beauty. Anyone, I repeat, every man subconsciously chooses a girl starting in the first place of its external data. Then, later, when the man already has a relationship with the girl, he really begins to look at her, TS domesticity, and assess the concoction. It is commonplace, and almost everyone knows the truth, but for some reason I still meet girls that on the first day of our acquaintance begin to tell the young man (kind of chance), they cooked soup yesterday. Dear women, I remember, at first amorous relationship, men just do not care, whatever you are cooking and how many times to clean up the apartment.

Another issue is that many men initially low self-esteem (often - for good reasons) and they can not afford to even admit to wanting to see next to a pyshnotelye brunette. Hence begins the story about the spiritual content and the quality of this mistress. Once again - all this does play a huge role, but not in the first week of dialogue, because initially, men do not have an incentive to raise a family and build a common life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting