18 years in a row she was the victim Nasmeshek because of their appearance. But only one item to change everything ...

I always admire people who find the strength and courage to go forward despite any obstacles and troubles. Today's version of the story is just about a brave girl.

Harley Debbs lives in the world just 21 years, 18 of which are suffering from the ridicule of others because of their appearance. The fact is that when she was three years old, knocked up in their great sorrow: their house is on fire, and baby Harley received severe burns, practically incompatible with life.

Doctors gave 98%, that she did not survive. However, the girl grabbed those paltry 2% and overcame death. Now she is living and enjoying life, dictating its own rules. Most likely, the cause of the fire that terrible day had broken wires. At the time, the parents were outside the Harley, and the girl inside the house, it is because the child has got more than anyone else.

As a result, 80% of Harley body was mutilated by burns of varying degrees of difficulty. Doctors believe that this case is nearly hopeless. But there it was!

Since then, Harley has survived many transplants skin. She is confident that her magical healing was not without divine intervention. «God helped me survive» i>, - she said to journalists.

For a long time Harley was at Shriners Hospital in Ohio, specializing in burns. «Shriners - this is my second home. I see that there are many people with the same problems as me - I actually feel like I'm a piece of the place » i>

Then the girl was discharged from hospital. Then her life among ordinary people has become like hell. She was often beaten and abused at her and mocked the scars of her battle for what it is "ugly." Harley for a long time did not come out of the depression and, worse, not once thought about suicide.

But one day she dared to step on the incredible. She decided to do at a symbolic tattoo on the back of a phoenix with wings and the words «I am fearfully and wonderfully made»

It seemed that the same heroic in that she pinned a tattoo? Hurley believes that this detail has helped her to her feet, spread their wings and filled the home. «I -voin. I am the one who I am, and I have struggled for a long time to become a man. I went through hell and came out the winner, and so will every time ». I>

Harley released its message to the world on Facebook, and it has supported a lot of subscribers. So she wanted to support all those who lack the courage and who daily suffer humiliation because of their scars.

In this heroine of the day is very clear plan for the future: she wants to become a nurse or even a speaker. «I have to help others, they have suffered from the fire or not. I want people to understand that they are beautiful, despite all the nonsense that tries to rub his society » i>, - she says.

We edited the entire Harley wish to continue in the same spirit. She - a true warrior, who won not only death, but also the daily taunts rigid society. I think she deserves to know about it all your friends.

: Ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting