Never too late to realize his dream

This beautiful girl named Dinah Christison (Dayna Christison). She was 25 years old and she works as a model. It so happened that in the 22 years from Dinah was diagnosed with cancer of the lymphatic system of the 4th stage. H3>

She took courses of chemotherapy and two stem cell transplantation and is now undergoing clinical trials. h3>

It all started after one photographer friend asked Dine serve as a model for your portfolio. h3>

In spite of the health problems and hair loss, Daina managed the unthinkable: she signed a contract with a major modeling agency. h3>

«I refused to wear the veil or scarf, because I did not care how I look at, I do not want to be afraid," - says the girl. h3>

After Dinah began to go bald on the podium, it began to approach other women with cancer - support and praise for the courage. h3>

The girl hopes that her success in modeling career and inspire other fighters with cancer. h3>

«It all depends on how you react to obstacles that arise in front of you, and only overcoming them will allow you to get what you want." h3>

According to the materials: buzzfeed

via www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/woman-landed-a-modeling-contract-while-fighting-cancer#.lpq7gqQKP

Tags

See also

New and interesting