At what age does a woman age?

In the modern world, the age of a woman is a concept that exists purely in three variations: “it’s too early”, “it’s too late” and “I won’t tell you how much”. When will "time" come? A woman is young as long as she is loved, and if she can love herself, she will be twice as young.

DepositPhotos

Editorial "Site" I am convinced that after reading these lines, you will stop hiding the ill-fated number in your passport and complain that it is too late to love, have children or wear short dresses. Psychologist Elena Shpundra put everything on shelves!

A woman without age, “It’s too late for me.” How many times have I heard these words in my office? I've heard from women and never from men. “It’s too late for me to study, how will I sit on the student bench at my 35?”, “It’s too late for me to think about love, because half a tin on my nose”, “I’m dating a man 6 years younger than myself, but I’m uncomfortable, what people will say...”, “I can’t wear short skirts, they are not my age anymore”.

DepositPhotos

Everything that happens to us happens when we are ready. For someone, love comes with a 50th anniversary simply because you were not ready for it before. Someone had no time to study at 20, because the choice was made in favor of the family and the child, but 35 just have free time and energy.

And someone falls in love with a person younger than himself, because passport feelings are not checked. Someone did not wear short dresses at 18 because he thought he was fat and ugly, and at 40 with a ponytail suddenly found slender long legs and wants to show them.

But immediately on the woman who received in time what she wanted, this eerie whisper: “Late, not by age...” Where does it sound? Let's go through the tabloid pages. Janet Jackson, 50, is pregnant, has gained 43kg and hides her uniforms under Muslim clothing.

How awful! Old, fat and pregnant. What about a woman who is pregnant at 40, 45 or 48? Abortion? Because society thinks she's too old to have a baby?

DepositPhotos

Why is it that no one is happy and says, “Well done, you will have a healthy baby?” After all, medicine now allows you to control and regulate the course of pregnancy. “Anna Sedokova, 34, is pregnant with her third child. My father's name is hidden. Anna is already raising two daughters from different husbands. It's a nightmare. Not very old, but unmarried, gives birth to children from different men and has the audacity to be happy.

DepositPhotos

Keep going. Jennifer Lopez, 47, had an affair with a musician who is 17 years younger and appeared at the Grammys in a revealing outfit. Old, but happy, sick, walks here, spins her buttocks, and also has a young lover. What if J. Lo looks like he's 47, what's going to give any 20-year-old a head start?

And finally, my favorite category is the stars on the beach! Uma Thurman, 45, showed off her cellulite, but it doesn't interfere with her new romance. Gwyneth Paltrow looks great at 41, even in a bikini. And another ageless star, Demi Moore, at 54, also wears a bikini. I'm sorry, what do you wear on the beach if not in a bikini? Maybe in a suit or a burqa?

DepositPhotos

A mother of three can't have stretch marks or cellulite? Is it time for Demi Moore to walk around the cemetery, choosing a place and a monument? Or are our beaches filled with perfect bodies? And why is it that this wonderful male of the age of 45+ with a swollen belly, who came to the beach in knitted white family pants in red hearts, does not bother at all that it is sooner, late or even indecent?

DepositPhotos

Tell me, O connoisseurs of age norms and time scales, ideal age? When is it too late for a woman to go pregnant? Is it too late to love, learn, and pursue a career? When can I have cellulite? Does age determine strength and opportunity?

Why is there such a difference in age between men? Why is it that a man who gets married and becomes a father at 48 is told, “Good job, you’re a wow?” Although the average life expectancy of men is lower than that of women.

DepositPhotos Life is already short. From a modern woman, society requires to be educated, well-groomed, successful in her career, have hobbies, preferably two, play sports, maintain an ideal house, raise a couple of obedient children, do not forget about her husband, cook the most delicious and healthiest dishes.

No cellulite. No fatigue. Teeth are white, skin shines, hair shines. The wardrobe fits well. Did I forget anything? Oh, and all this has to happen by age. But age? No one will.

DepositPhotos

Dear women, give the middle finger to anyone who whispers to you, “It’s late.” Give birth, love, wear short dresses, learn Chinese, marry a man 10 years younger than you or never go out at all. Parachute, weave makrame or become a UN Goodwill Ambassador. Only you know how great your strengths and desires are. It is these “I want” and “I can” that are the only criteria to rely on! ?

DepositPhotos

“A person’s passport is his misfortune, for a person should always be eighteen, and a passport only reminds you that you can live like an eighteen-year-old,” said the inimitable Faina Ranevskaya. Be sure to share this positive article with your favorite friends on social networks, they will certainly be inspired by these inspiring lines!

Tags

See also

New and interesting