She decided to sell everything in order to realize his dream ... And that radically changed her life!

All we dream about how old would gather up enough capital to with a clear conscience could retire. But our old age pensioners who live the elderly woman can only dream ... 86-year-old American retired Lee Vahtsetter decided even in his old age to drink happiness and realize a cherished dream. However, for that she had to pay a high price ... The pensioner has sold all his property and spent all their savings in order to implement a very unusual journey through the most beautiful corners of the world long for the rest of her life ...

The fact that the last 7 years old living on a cruise ship Crystal Serenity. Lee admits that he always was crazy about traveling. And as soon as the cases it is possible, it has always been not to go off on a cruise. For the first time it happened in 1962. Since that time, the woman does not imagine himself without traveling! In 1997, before the death of her husband, who also shared the passion of his wife, he told her: «Lee continued to travel. Never stop ». I> These words have become a real woman for life instruction.

Currently, Lee is already carries Vahtsetter 283rd journey. It is extremely pleased that once took a very difficult decision for many it is simply condemned.

Do not think this is not an old woman left all that loneliness crazy. Wu Li has 3 sons and grandchildren who live in Miami. Grandmother missed them so at every opportunity trying to communicate with them in Skype.

Vahtsetter annually spends about 165 thousand. Dollars to live life, as they say, to the full. This rather big amount includes a separate suite and daily food top class.

In the evening, the old woman is engaged in ballroom dancing, which has devoted more than 15 years of his life. For, so to speak, common development, she even occasionally attends various lectures and seminars.

Female frequenter of local dinners and parties. Many passengers who often travel on this ship already Do Vahtsetter "their". They even came up with a special nickname for her - "Mama Lee." Active Blogersha Penny Ho, who once had the luck to meet this incredible woman who recognizes that it is the only man of the people with whom she has faced and who showed her how to enjoy life. Her surprise thirst for life that has Lee in such an advanced age.

Lee itself is very lively Vahtsetter says: «All crew members are doing all that is necessary, if only I remained happy. Some of them have become like family to me. If it turns out that they do not have what I want, they start to look for it ... Even if they have to spend a lot of time. For the rest of my life because no one close to me did not belong ». I>

Equally Lee feels passion and dancing, she confesses: «Before you begin to live on this ship, I traveled the world on the ship Holland America. This went on for about three years ... Then they canceled the dance section. And I had to get away from there. I dance every night for several hours over many years ». I>

Sam look at what this energetic woman. There is life in the old dog! B>

For all this fabulous time Lee visited more than a hundred countries Worldwide. Most of all she liked Istanbul.

I admire this woman who had the strength and determination to fulfill the dream of her life. That would be more in the world of enthusiasts who even in old age is not afraid to leave the usual place.

It is a pity that our pensioners, labored all his life, can not afford this. Many of them find a penny, not knowing what to prepare tomorrow. Although they are the same as Lee Vahtsetter we deserve to live the best in your old age. Share this story about this amazing woman with her friends. You look, and in our country will change anything ...

www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2015/01/19/woman-pays-164k-per-year-to-live-on-luxury-cruise-ship/22030011/

Tags

See also

New and interesting