Pure blood - the cornerstone.

My elder brother Sasha - doctor-cardiologist. He often spends with me educational talks, said a lot of interesting. Sasha says that the composition and purity of blood is largely determines the quality of life of any organism. If any blood "constituents" will appear much more or, conversely, less than the norm, then develop the disease. Therefore, the purification of the blood - one way of healing the body. In the old days most of the diseases, doctors have explained the "bad blood" that for the full treatment had to be updated. Since then, the science of blood - Hematology - has gone far ahead. Now new methods of healing "water, life-giving».

But it seems to me that the old techniques based on the use of medicinal plants, to dismiss is not necessary. When my mother after a strong poisoning could not recover, then Sasha called her (my mother is now living in another city) and advised to use a week or two plants - thistle and Agrimony - a certain combination.

Take 1 h. L. powder milk thistle, drinking 1/3 cup of infusion Repeshko 15 minutes before meals 3 times a day. The infusion is prepared as follows: 1 hour. L. Repeshko dry grass pour a glass of hot water, boiled in a sealed container for 2 minutes., to insist 2 hours, strain.

A few weeks later my mother already felt better - it stopped spinning and headache, red spots on the body disappeared. Alexander argues that such a combination of milk thistle and Repeshko is one of the best ways to cleanse the blood. Milk contains a rare biologically active substance silymarin and about twenty-medicinal ingredients that promote removal of toxins from the body. A charming Agrimony - like assistant thistle, plants complement each other and enhance the therapeutic properties. And in the old days Agrimony was even the main component of arquebus water - means for decontamination and treatment of gunshot wounds on the battlefield.

I've long been fond of herbal medicine. I think that the prevention of blood cleansing herbs can be compared with hygiene procedures, we often We perform - cleaning the teeth or skin care. Better not wait for the "thunder clap" and take care of themselves in advance. After all, our food is so crammed with chemistry and other "charms", and all this settles in our krovushki!

To remove toxins from the body, there are a lot of ways. Nitrates, such as St. John's wort are removed, calendula, tansy, linden, and radionuclides - spruce or fir needles, succession, plantain, green tea, decoction of flax seed. Well it restores the blood tea lungwort, clover and borage. And this, as you know, not the entire list of useful for the blood of plants.

I would be happy if my recipes come in handy to anyone.

Tags

See also

New and interesting