10 smart women reveal the secrets of her beauty

Their beauty - something more than just good looks. It's a way of life and thought, the ability to carry through all the charm of life.

< Website I have collected statements of famous women about what it is - to be beautiful.

Audrey Hepburn

"In order to have beautiful lips, speak only kind words. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in people only. To figure was slim, share food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a strand every day plays a kid ».

"The beauty of a woman - not in the clothes she wears, not her figure and in her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes - it's the door to her heart, the place where love lives. "

Monica Bellucci h3>

"I feel good with myself and comfortable, but not because I'm beautiful. I know many very beautiful people whose lives are terrible. And it is very bad with myself. Feel interior comfort - this is not what you look like in appearance and the way you feel inside. I am a happy person because I experienced a lot of love to yourself - I have a very big family ».

Angelina Jolie h3>

"I always thought that I looked like a stupid doll with a huge mouth and hair parted in the middle. Over time, you grow up and you realize that all the things in themselves must be taken. And then kiss his beloved, and understand why you these lips. When someone loves you, and when you make someone happy, you suddenly start to feel the most beautiful man in the world ».

Sophia Loren h3>

"If your body is far from perfect, the skin is not as clear as we would like, if you are small in stature - it's not a tragedy. Beauty In other mechanisms, it comes from other sources. Beauty - it's not a natural state, it is an inner feeling, reflected in our eyes ».

Sharon Stone h3>

"A truly beautiful woman is always good and the other women, and to people in general. She rejects rivalry, intrigue and dirty tricks. If you're smart, and you will be beautiful. Ugly is not. Someone as beautiful as a rose, someone - like a cactus ».

Emma Watson

"The beauty - this is not the long hair, thin legs, tanned skin and perfect teeth. Beauty - is the face of someone who had just cried, and suddenly smiled. Beauty - a scar on his knee, which has remained ever since you fell down when I was little. Beauty - it circles under the eyes when you are in love and can not sleep. Beauty - this is what we feel inside and how it changes us from the outside. Beauty - it's slap and all the kisses that keeps the memory ».

Maya Plisetskaya h3>

"From the wrinkles can not escape. But the old man or old woman molodyaschiysya - it's ridiculous. You know, there is an old garden and the new garden. But they are well maintained or not - it is quite another matter. Same with the face of a man: always obvious - it is well maintained and running. If you do nothing, just lying on the couch, no forms and no ».

Audrey Tautou h3>

"Delicate and discreet - these are the things that I value most in people. I really want to be with me. We need to do a make-up that no one noticed, and everyone thought that this is your natural beauty. We must learn to understand that even small deficiencies can be the beginning of your indisputable advantages. Content is more important than appearance ».

Megan Fox

"Sexuality - is power. But only if it does not swing in the face of others, like a flag. People will have to consider and decide, you are sexy or not ».

Cate Blanchett h3>

"The main thing - is to get enough sleep. You can not turn back the clock, but you can go to bed on time. Beauty comes from within - so health should be above all ».

Preview: espalhafactos
Source citations: citaty

via citaty.info/

Tags

See also

New and interesting