Odessa family - it's like that

Humor Odessites always sparkling and life. Residents of this southern city are able not only to make fun of each other, but over a.

Today Website I looked a visit to Odessa family and shares what he heard.

- Izzy, take the child to football!
- What for? It is still small.
- Well, sho, he just yells! The newlyweds breakfast:
- Honey, I do not do well to prepare only cake and fried fish.
- Musenka, my love, over time, you still know each delicious, and now I still want to know, I sho it - cake or fried fish?!
Monya why you so sad?
- I bought the same to his son a pair of new shoes, and told him to walk two steps to keep the shoes longer.
- Well, what happened?
- This idiot instead of two crossed just three steps and tore his pants himself! Over the years, a strong love for his wife Nahum Lazarevic turned into culinary and consumer relationship.

- Yasha, we're still the most unhappy people!
- Firochka, why do you think so?
- We live by the sea, we even have nowhere to go on vacation!
Parting words from Monet's grandson women Basi:
- Monechka! To find the princess, you need to kiss a frog and not sleep with all of the same swamp.
- My husband and I planned for tomorrow an extraordinary Day of Accord and Reconciliation.
- It's like?
- We go to the store. I try on - he agrees! - Madame short, interested in ask: How old are you?
- 85 ...
- Oh-wei! And you drink, smoke?
- Of course! And I never shall die.

rose after shower looking in the mirror:
- Sёmochka, to be honest: I'm terrible without makeup?
- Rose, to be honest, I love you and cosmetics afraid.

- Fima, what do you think about sex?
- Oh, Monya does not bother me! I have 12 children - I have no time to engage in theory!
dying wife at the old Jew:
- Abraham, you get married after my death?
- No, Sarochka you! Do not get married!
- But why? You're still a man at least where?
- Because I'm not better than you found the same ... And I do not want. - Senya, sho you run around like an idiot with that flyswatter?
- Rose, do not bother mine! I killed five still flies ... Three males and two females!
- I beg you! How did you know ?!
- A sho here to learn? Three - on the bank of beer and two - on the phone ... The hour of the night. Mony shouts of bedrooms:
- Honey, you finally come to me ?!
Rose, not looking up from the computer:
- Now, yeah, threw all the classmates and ran to you!

- Rose, in our area, and only talk about the fact sho you cheated on me.
- It is - true.
- And they say to you sho goes some Italian sailor?
- And this - absolutely not true! - Oh, your lips red! And these same breast as peaches! And what a delicate tummy ... Oh, and this round navel! And then ...
- Esja, I beg you! We are still engaged in love today or conduct an inventory?! - Monia, I gave your jeans to our neighbor.
- This is in honor of what ?!
- Well, they still do not like you.
- So Shaw ?! Give now give up the neighbor your mother. The Little Izzy did not shout in a toy store: "Buy!" He started with abstract themes, such as: "Daddy, your childhood, too, was heavy and joyless?» Li > Celia leaves the beauty salon. Zalman, looking at her, muttering:
- Well, still ... at least I try ... - rosette, I realized that I was still time to change something in my life!
- And sho now? You sit on the television and you will be playing on the couch? - Abrash, I'm not saying I sho you the best?
- No!
- Shaw is it, and who am I to say it yesterday?

Zalman Rima and live in perfect harmony: the same tastes, the same ideas, the same desires. Only Ziama took five years to adapt to it. - Sarochka maybe give up a home phone? We almost do not use it!
- Fima! That you do not use! You spent the whole day at work. And I'm calling from your home on your mobile to find out where he is! - Fima, for such little pay sho I have? Stove and bed with a view of your back! And so every day!
- And sho do?
- Look for work. Yes, such Schaub, I feel like a woman!
- And what should this work?
- With a lot of money and a long trip. - Celia, daughter, listen! Her husband not to bring to a boil, and then it can evaporate!

via www.lubarov.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting