How to restore the harmony of the soul, just put things in order in the house

Last fall, Japanese Mary Kondo released bestseller about the art of proper cleaning. According to Kondo, cleaning - it is a dialogue with things and objects around us have a direct impact on life. < Website offers: to dirty dishes do not become the cause of divorce, and lost among the papers report - the unexpected dismissal, start cleaning today!

How to put things in order, for example, in the closet? Usually advised to throw away something that has not been used for a long time (eg, years). In the book «Magic Cleaning» («Miracle-cleaning") Ms. Kondo recommends a different approach:

Leave that gives you joy.
Discard that does not bring satisfaction.

How do you know what pleases and what part is not difficult? Take the thing in his hand and watch what is going on inside you - the reactions of the body and mind. You will quickly notice that you react to different things in different ways.

Do not clean the rooms and categories. Gathered disassemble wardrobe with clothes? Start with jeans. Collect all-all-all - and "dumped" them on the sofa. So you understand that all things - right at your fingertips and are at your disposal.

Then take the thing in hand and listen to their own feelings.

It is important to understand what you want to achieve cleaning. "Clean" atmosphere in the house? More time for the important things? More review and clarity in your life? Relaxation and tranquility?

You understand what your priorities are. What for you is really important. And from what you want to get rid of. You will inevitably have questions like "What is this thing to me? What sense was to bring her to my house? What is its purpose, what role does it play in my life? ».

A few tips from Mari Kondo:

Never show your partner or family, from which you want to get rid of. "Well-wishers" can easily perepryatat thing. Keep clothes on hangers are not, and folded. You will need to take the clothes in hand - and that means you better than her "get a feeling». Heavy, long, dark things are to be stored on the left. Lightweight, light-colored items will form a line to climb up - and with it will go up and your mood. Throw all that is no longer needed. Lectures, credit card statement, electricity bills, instructions, did not like gifts, boxes of shoe ... Is it possible to throw the book?

Of course. In response to the most common argument is "Maybe I want to read this book again," Mari Kondo usually asked to name the 10 most favorite books you've read more than once. "Message" is obvious - it is necessary to keep only those books that really give us pleasure. And from nedochitannyh unread books or even necessary to get rid without any pity.

Explanation "eo, maybe someday I still want to read the book" is not true. Because the «ever" had not come.

How to maintain order

Analysis of the debris and the ejection of unnecessary things - this is only the first step. To some time I did not come back a mess, there is only one way:

Find a place for things. After applying return it exactly at this place.
Marie Condo cleaning gives special importance:

"Cleaning - this is the easiest way to self-knowledge. Your things, everything that surrounds you, tell you the history of your decisions. Cleaning - it is "inventory" of your personality, in which you understand who you are and what you really want.

Cleaning helps to concentrate. The fact that you are not happy, is thrown out. To figure out what you want out of life, what is important for you to first get rid of anything that is no longer important. So you get a room for something new.

via polezner.ru/polezny-e-sovety-po-uborke-doma-ot-mari-kondo

Tags

See also

New and interesting