No pop pools, palm trees, sun loungers and tanned bodies in the advertising power of Euro RSCG Kiev

New animated robot Euro RSCG Kiev for the energy drink «Revo Energy» - no pop pools, palm trees, sun loungers and tanned bodies - fresh and positive.

Sergey Krivosheev, Creative director Euro RSCG Kiev:

"We are not the first year working with the company" New Products ". Its name accurately reflects the continued focus on innovativeness, the desire to excite the market and tear interesting brands and innovative solutions. Lonchevuyu campaign for "Revo Energy" we won as a result of the pitch. I am glad that the tone of the creative agency meets the requirements of our client and that every time we justify his expectations. I would like to advertise it completely different from other energy products saw consumer. And he's a difficult - advanced youth, who admits in his own world, only those brands that are in her head a serious face control. I think that a system of signs and images that we operate in the video, will help "Revo Energy" take its rightful place in the highly competitive energy drink market ».

Tatyana Pirog, Senior Art Director Euro RSCG Kiev:
"Very pleased with the fact that I had to participate directly in the creation of visual objects, not just to comment on the comments. This is a very helpful and pleasant - to practice the fine art of our employees for the Front ».

Fedor Magay, Account manager Euro RSCG Kiev:
"An interesting and non-standard projects, pleased that the client liked the idea and the opportunity to do this advertising art object. This idea initially stood out as the creative part, and belonging to a rare low-budget decisions, about which we can say: "Good advertising does not have to cost a lot».

Vitaly Glukhov, marketing director of «New Products»:
"Energy Drink today not only practical (they help restore power), but also fashionable. Such is the trend among young people. Brand "Revo Energy" in addition to their ekstrafunktsionalnyh opportunities, has a bright style. This video shows that there is a style Revo. Watch and you'll see that the fashionable drink - is not just a glamorous design and related marketing materials or extreme hot today and a tough and "explosive" design, it is also an art, which is also interested in our young people ».

agency:
Creative director - Sergey Krivosheya
Strategic planner - Andrei Yakunin
Creative team - Tatyana Pirog, Igor Nechitailenko Natalia Kozey
Account manager - Magay Fedor

Client:
Marketing Director of the Group's "New Products" - Vitaly Glukhov

Production:
PackShotBoys
Producer - Veronica Yakovenko, Lena Taruta
Directing and animation - koka & moka

via adme.ru