I - that's all. Orange was replaced by a multi-year creative concept

Mobile operator Orange is set to launch its most major TV campaign costing more than 90 million pounds to support the new brand slogan: «I am».

The concept of advertising «Together we can do more» (~ Together, we can do more) aims to show people the essence of their relationship, and to demonstrate, as Orange promotes and facilitates the maintenance of communication between people.

The concept of «I am» will be reflected in all aspects of the company, beginning with the call center to the business cards of employees. "This is not just an advertising campaign, it is a system," says Jonathan Morley, vice president of brand Orange. "She will tell you everything that we do, as well as refresh and refocus the brand».
Only in the United Kingdom for the campaign will be spent 30 million pounds, the total cost figure worldwide is approaching 100 million.
"This is not just a coat of fresh paint on an old building," comments Justin Billingsley, brand director of Orange. "We do not intend to market the 'new' Orange every three months, a long-term strategy».
"We are the most favorite brand of Great Britain and can easily return to those positions," he says. "We are in a business relationship, not telephony. We want to express all that we do, through the relationships we nurture ».

So far published only one campaign video of a scheduled four.

The first movie Orange, based on a new concept «I am», which replaced the multi-year campaign «The Future Is Bright, The Future Is Orange» shows us the tree of family and friendships. Spot took Noam Murro.

Text video:

"I am - this is my mother; I - my sister; I - my best friend Mike, whom I know from school; I - Kate, who is still somewhere in Thailand; I - all the girls that I once kissed a girl, and who has a kiss; I - the teacher who flunked me on the exam, and the one who inspired me; I - this is my boss and all my friends; I - a guy I met while traveling, and who taught me to play the guitar; I - this is the place where I will be visiting with friends, and jokes, I tell them; I - the people who humiliated me, and those that cheered; I - the one who I am, thanks to all the rest ».

The second video will focus on one, as yet unnamed, man. The third movie will be conducted by the company to promote the festival RockCorps, which can be visited only after 4 hours of volunteer work for the UK. The fourth movie will continue to advertise products and services of Orange, using a variety of animals.

The campaign was developed by the agency Fallon, video will be launched in the broadcast on Saturday, July 5.

via / kreativnyj_obzor / 2007/09/05/20048 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting