Back to life and to love her

The famous German photographer Dirk Gelbreht invited to shoot for the magazine Russian girl Nastya Belkovsky. It would be normal, unremarkable history, if not one "but." Dirk is not attracted looks Nasty.

Website has decided to share this difficult story about how creativity helped Anastasia to love life when she did not live like.

Six years ago, Nastia was a full and happy life. With 10 years of designing clothes Nastya fond of, and for two consecutive years ranked first in the competition for young designers. But in a minute her life turned 180 degrees.

December 19, 2008 Anastasia got in a car accident, he lost both legs, 40 days in a coma, miraculously survived.

Nastya Belkovsky before and after the accident

It happened on the Third Ring Road in Moscow - Nasty car stalled.

- My daughter called us, warned that delayed, asked not to worry, they say, nothing terrible has happened, - says Igor Belkovsky dad.

When the stream of traffic thinned, Nastia went on the road to install a warning triangle, but not in time. She knocked some reckless driver in the BMW at 120 kilometers per hour.

Only two hours later at the scene pulled up the girl. She called "fast", then mobile Anastasia phoned her mother and called Belkovsky number of hospitals, where their daughter was taken. There she was once completely amputated both legs.

Culprit accident Alexei Guskov two years sent to the colony, and for 25-year-old girl began a difficult time.

Month Nastia lay in a coma, and when it became clear that the girl survived, "Express Gazeta" published an account number for donations - up required complicated and therefore very expensive dentures. The collected money is still not enough. Helped case: a well-known artist Vladimir Vinokur told the story of Anastasia Joseph Kobzon, just discharged from the hospital. The famous singer immediately brought the amount needed to pay for prosthetics in Germany.

In Berlin, Nastya waiting for a long and difficult rehabilitation: exercise, swimming, stretching - all through the pain and tears.

With tears under 40-kilogram bag. It is necessary to remove the distortion.

A few days later the famous German photographer Dirk Gelbreht read in a local newspaper story about a poor Russian beauty without legs and conquered by her charm, decided to do a photo shoot for a glossy magazine.

- This amputation as Nastia Belkovsky, Germany - a rare case, it is not something that on the cover of glossy magazines, even on the street without a special chair, not all people with disabilities can get - says Dirk Gelbreht. - German orthopedic help to the girl, "stand up", even iron. And I decided to try to regain her confidence in my abilities. Nastia has all chances to become a magazine star, believe my extensive experience. I will be happy if the example of Nastia and other girls in trouble will understand that disability - not a hindrance, even for modeling career. The main thing in a woman - the ability to enjoy life around her positive attitude and charming smile.

First photos of Nastia came in the women's magazine «Brigitte», followed by the German magazine «Zille Berlin» put her on the cover and produced a photo shoot titled "Model no legs." He participated in the project and his mother Anastasia - this is the most touching images of the entire series.

With a film crew in Berlin

A few months later Nastia performed at national competitions parafitnesu and won first place. Next was the World Championship in Austria. Nastya Belkovsky - only went on stage without prostheses and wheelchairs. Again he won.

Natalia Belkovsky believes that the present waiting for not only the business success (daughter sells winter accessories via the Internet), but also happiness in his personal life. She registered a daughter on a dating site where honestly tell her story. About Nastya says so:

- I'm the leader, because I was able to withstand the ordeal, which I sent fate. Having lost both his legs, I not only was able to return to life, but also to love her.

Merry Josh

I love my wheelchair

Dad to be proud

via www.adme.ru/illustration-and-photography/papa-kotorym-mozhno-gorditsya-539755/

Tags

See also

New and interesting