Odessa look at women

Odessa - a special city. On the unique humor and slang famous legends of its people, write books and make films. In Odessa citizens have their own opinions about everything - and the beautiful half of humanity is not an exception.

Website has collected sketches in which women delight seasoned spicy Odessa humor.

- And believe old Jew, Fima! The longer you delay the search for a bride, the more doubtful is past your wife! - And yet, Senya, the dog - man's best friend! Yesterday closed the garage my rose with Bobby, so Guess who I am more than happy, and who is still barking at? - Firochka when vie silent, you are still pleasant to listen to. - Rabinovich why you men do not know what we want, woman?
- Oh, Firochka, and you know what we want?
- Of course!
- So why do not?

- little Sophie, you're always doing my nerves ... Why should I wait for you so long ?!
- Yoshiko, I beg you, you sho do not know ?! I like to be the long-awaited ... - Yasha! Do Me for you smart news!
- Sofochka and sho news?
- Yasha, you did not knowingly pay for the car insurance! - Rose, how are you doing?
- Yes, and full jo *!
- And sho, but problems with the figure, anything new? - Oh, Chaim, if you knew how hard it is - to lose my wife ...
- I know, Abram, I know. Almost impossible! - Izzy, when we get married, I will share with you all of your worries and concerns ...
- But Sarochka, I did not have any worries and concerns!
- I say - when we get married. On Privoz.
Sam and Rose walk the aisles, picking vegetables. Passes gorgeous blonde. Sam with his mouth open watches her for a long moment.
- Well, Shaw, Sam, and she stands, the sho I'll arrange home?

- Simochka can ask you for a moment? Why would vie wear a wedding ring on the wrong hand?
- It's funny to say! I married the wrong man.
The inscription on the tombstone: "Sarochka, do not go so often! Give me a break here! » - I'll go I'll go to ...
Privoz - And why, Sarochka? We still have all bought.
- A quarrel? - Emma Isakovna, I heard that vie vihodite married?
- Yes!
- A groom knows how old are you?
- Part ... - Semen Markovich, how often do you agree with your wife?
- Never!
- And how it relates to this?
- No, she does not know it!
- Fima, but sho you say, when a woman says a reliable man's shoulder, it usually means the neck. < /

- Rose Moiseevna, how old are you?
- That every year different! - Mony, you do not understand the vulnerable female soul. And I just need to focus and care.
- Lucy, attention! I'm leaving ... The saleswoman pies in Odessa:
- Buy cakes, Schaub, I do not worry, you sho hungry! Rose Markovna been happily married for 20 years. On this she took 5 men. - Rabinovich, yesterday in the theater I saw your wife. She coughed so that all looked at her. She has the flu?
- No, she has a new dress! - Sarochka, honey, you do not want us to sing something?
- But Abrash, the guests are ready to leave.
- It seems to me that they did not really hurry ... - Celia! Sho vie do not ask how I live?
- Rose as vie live?
- Oh, Celia, do not ask!

via # image14386910

Tags

See also

New and interesting