20 delightful stories of doctors that happens after a hard day

Dr day and night stand guard over our health, so it is not surprising that sometimes they are very tired. After work, there are different funny situations, which they are happy to share the network.

Website reminds doctors take care and do not forget how to relax.

Surgeon:
"That was a shame, as I after work (15 gynecological ultrasound) went to the store and strictly asked the saleswoman," When the past month? "And it is first clearly and quickly replied," May 29 "and then asked timidly:" And to you Why? »
Obstetrician-gynecologist:
"After a sleepless night, I came home. The wife says, "I need you to talk seriously!" I machine gives "Go to undress, lie down, get ready».
Neurologist:
"Graduated receiving patient to the next call, came to his door and knocked on the inside».
Dentist:
"My husband says that I was talking to the decree active during sleep. Most gem was somewhere a week before leaving: "Do not talk to me, I see your teeth. God, everywhere teeth! Why are they there at all? »
Doctor ambulance:
"I once simple and tired (day on their feet), on call at night signed an ECG:" The main thing, all are alive ».
GP: strong >
"I'm coming back home after a pile of calls, asked her husband on the intercom," Who? "The answer:" Doctor. " Anesthesiologist:
"I often answer the call:" Resuscitation, listen ». Infectious disease:
"Or after a day on the mobile answer:" Duty! » Otolaryngologist:
"After repeated phone calls put on duty in the ears of the stethoscope, put it to the patient's chest and said," Hello »... Oncologist:
"Somehow it got out of the office, and my computer monitor affixed colleague invitation to the conference. 15 minutes I tried to close it with the mouse, almost caused a technical support about the insidious virus. Then a piece of paper broke and fell off ... » Doctor-kardioradiolog:
"Call on the mobile in the evening, I take and say," Radiology ", and then my mother says to me:" Pediatrics on the wire "(my mother is a pediatrician)». Surgeon:
"Once in the queue stood, a man came up and asked for what I, what was the answer:" For this patient ... "I then had two days in a row». Doctor of Clinical laboratory diagnostics:
"Diary daughter repeatedly signed with the words:" Doctor Ivanov ». Oncologist-mammolog:
"I'm going in the bus and said:" Stop me at the end of the menstrual cycle ». Otolaryngologist:
"It was funny when forgot to remove the frontal reflector and so went home. I understood at once why at me askance people at the bus stop. Opa! - Star in the forehead ». Psychiatrist:
"I fulfilled the last day, so long tried to open someone else's car, got out the owner, happily offering to swap cars, if it is his old" ten "I looked». Orthodontist:
"After 3 consecutive days of 12-hour operation - to call on the TV remote did not try? And with a full set of numbers, by applying to the ear and looking forward to sound the call ... » Manual therapist:
"And I have to go on vacation ... Today, sitting in a taxi, instead of the name of the street I said to the taxi driver:" On the couch, please ». Neurologist:
"After shopping at the supermarket on the check he signed and put his seal! The cashier ohrenela! »

via www.facebook.com/doctoratwork/photos/a.180971845246841.42804.149170815093611/1057292310948119/?type=1

Tags

See also

New and interesting