These guys were asked to score, but instead the waitress brought them a note

beautiful story of how one small good deed is able to attract a lot more good events. Website sincerely admire these people and believe that kindness will save the world.

24-year-old Liz Woodward worked as a waitress in a cafe, when two firefighters Tim Young and Paul Hullings went for lunch after the 12:00 fought the fire in the warehouse.

Podkrepa vshis, firefighters were asked by the waitress. But Liz, seeing how much they are exhausted, she paid their bill and left them a note:

"Your breakfast today for my account. Thank you guys for everything you are doing. For that saves us anywhere else and at any moment ready to come tearing aid. Without a doubt, you brave and strong guys. Thank you for your daily work! »

Firefighters thanked the waitress, and one of them, Tim Young, placed a post on Facebook, calling on his friends to dine in the café and promote Woman tip. In a short time this post gathered 3,500 likes.

Firefighters also found out something about Liz. It turns out her paralyzed father Steve greatly needed in a special van for transportation.

She even launched a campaign to raise funds on the Internet. Then the companions decided to help her spread the word about the campaign to buy a minibus. We had to raise $ 17,000, but to everyone's surprise, with the help of firefighters campaign raised over $ 70,000!

These two fire even came to the house of Liz to meet with her family.

Liz Woodward: "I have no words. Treating fire at his own expense, I expect a maximum of a friendly smile for his action. What they did to me - it's just a miracle ».

According to the materials dailymail

The best story about how to change the world around them

Master published homework for the summer for students, and famous throughout the world

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/uchitel-opublikoval-domashnee-zadanie-na-leto-dlya-uchenikov-i-proslavilsya-na-ves-mir-997860/

Tags

See also

New and interesting