History About loopholes fate that always find their way

One man, driving along the road, he saw an elderly woman on the roadside. Even in the fading light of the day it could easily see that she needs help. The man stopped in her Mercedes. His old Pinto still dissatisfied hissed when a young man came out of the car.

The woman tried to hide his smile concern that it is not very successful. During the last two hours, no one stopped beside her to offer help. And he? Why is he here? He looks to the poor and hungry. whether it is dangerous? In my head it never ceased to raise questions.

The man immediately recognized the concern on her face. Only fear can leave a trail of human eyes. He knew it.

"Hello, can I help you. Why do not you get in the car, there is warmer? Ah, yes, my name is Bryan Anderson ".

At Mercedes is just a flat tire, but for helpless elderly woman is accident on a busy highway seemed a tragedy. Brian coped with the problem quite quickly becomes heavily soiled and injuring hands.

Seeing that the man is almost finished, the old lady opened the window and spoke to him. She told him that the native of St. Louis, here it did not plan to stay long, he explained how the circumstances severely ordered it. The woman sincerely assured the man that will never be able to express enough gratitude.

Bryan just smiled in response. An elderly lady asked how much she can pay him - any amount would be acceptable in the case of an emergency

. The young man, without a moment's hesitation, refused. He remembered all those who once gave him a helping hand in a difficult situation, and asked for nothing in return. Brian told the woman that if she really wants to thank him, that should help the first person in need of assistance. He added: "At the time, think of me ..."

Anderson waited until the old lady will lead your car and leave. After a cold and a bad day this sudden opportunity of kindness suddenly he added a little color to his senses. He watched the lady on the Mercedes, he thanked her. With a smile on the face of the man he got into the car and disappeared into the dusk.

After a few miles, the old woman stopped in a cafe. It was a regular diner at the gas station. Its not very carefully cleaned tables seemed pathetic even against the background of scarce interior. Cafe, all this landscape called the lady at Mercedes unpleasant feelings of anxiety and discomfort. How do we, sometimes changing environment, we become strangers to old friends. Among all this modesty ignoble allocated one waitress. The old lady immediately noticed her smile. Tu, which usually hide anxiety, fatigue and pain. The woman learned in a young girl herself, for half an hour ago she stood helpless on the road with the same look in his eyes, with the same smile. She did not stop to wipe the dirty towel speaking on the face sweat, anxiously surveying customers and uncleared tables, no idea how it will cope with all of this today. The smile on her face, however, did not stop to please others. Experienced lady on Mercedes has determined that the waitress was about seven months pregnant. At the head of the women ran the thought: "How can having so little, can give others so much?" She remembered Brian

. Finished dinner, the old lady put on the table a hundred dollar bill and hurried out. The waitress came to the table to see the money and the woman hidden behind doors, I realized that they no longer have time to catch up with her and get change. In a moment in front of her tears from reading scribbled on a napkin, "You should not be anything to me. I quite understand you. One day, I too, someone to help without asking for anything in return. So now I will help thee. If you want to thank me, do the following: do not let the cycling of love and kindness dwell on you "

. Under scribbled napkin lay on top of $ 400.

Dirty tables and pots, numerous customers - with all this girl, inspired an incredible gesture of humanity, handled with ease. Arriving home, she could not stop thinking about that lady in the Mercedes. How did she know, what we need now? Soon the baby will be, and with the income we would have fared badly ...

Climbing into bed, the waitress hugged her sleeping husband. He was so worried about money, I tried as best I could ... kiss him, she whispered in your ear: "All will be well. I love you, my Brian Anderson ".

Comments on this story are unnecessary. Sometimes we forget how life works flawlessly in the principle of the boomerang. Do not let kindness cycling stop on you. Tell this story to a friend. We all sometimes need to be reminded of what really is important in life.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting