Tea and waitress

- This tea, right? Black?
-Yes I Am. Will order?
-What? Tea?
The waitress rolled her eyes barely noticeable.
 - Grandpa, where you fly? - Sprisila she suddenly much softer voice. The old man did somehow knocked out of the total flow of passengers. Outwardly. It is much more estesvenno would look on a bench near the entrance to an old Khrushchev, but not in the area nakapitelnoy updated and more brilliant Vnukovo Airport.
-I? Where?
-Geyt What?
-What?
 - Exit say what. What is written on the landing?
 - Where is it written? What?
 - Ticket as you have. Must be ...
The old man thought and reached somewhere in his pocket.
Suddenly, in violation of the standards of conduct waiters, she sat down at the table. He took out his landing, put on the table and pushed her.
-Dochenka ... I do not want to fly. I have no one there waiting ... just one ...
-I Understand - waitress said affectionately. - But you need to fly ... so?
In response, he just put his head down ...
-And You want to have? - She asked suddenly. - Meals? Let me bring you soup. Or pancakes?
Grandfather nodded almost imperceptibly.
The waitress got something written down in my notebook as a very friendly grandfather touched his shoulder and walked over to his partner near the cash register. I sat there and heard the conversation, even though they say they are pretty quiet.
 - Yuille, I make a map, okay? - She showed her notebook.
-Ol Again? Crazy? - Stared at her cashier. - And yet it's your business. -So I do not care.
Within minutes, my grandfather on the table appeared soup, pancakes, black tea and something else, and he lashed out at the food as if not eaten for several days. And I was already time to go to the landing.
Everyone - a story ... These stories are so different. Sad and cheerful, happy and dramatic ... And two similar in this world ... and find each story - mystery ...
© Enia Kulish

Tags

See also

New and interesting