Editorial lumped another wonderful collection of facts-tips that will be useful to you when preparing and storing food. < 1. If you are not sure that the eggs in your refrigerator fresh, just dip them in a glass of water. A fresh egg sinks, old - emerges.
2. At the bottom of the vegetable bin in the refrigerator lay a paper towel. They absorb excess moisture and prevent the rapid decay so vegetables.
3. Do not pour sparkling wine that ran out of steam. Just throw it in one or two highlights - the natural sugar can work miracles.
4. If you need only a few drops of lemon juice, cut a lemon in half - so it dries quickly. Instead, Pierce metal skewer fruit and you get the correct fluid in the right amount.
5. To remain fresh herbs to a month, pack bundles in plastic bags and place in freezer. They are easy to reach when you need them, and they are unfrozen minute after contact with a hot frying pan.
6. Bay leaves, put in a container of flour, pasta or rice - a guarantee that there will not insects.
7. Mushrooms can easily get rid of mucus if wrap them in paper towels before putting in the fridge.
8. To update yesterday muffins, sprinkle them with water, place in a paper bag and put in the oven for 10 seconds. Generated water vapor to quickly restore their softness.
9. To prevent drying of the cheese can be smeared butter or margarine on the trimmed surface, it will keep the moisture inside. This method is most effective in the case of hard cheeses with a waxy rind.
10. When the radish, celery or carrot cease crunch, dip them in a bowl of ice water with a piece of raw potato and watch svezheyut vegetables right before your eyes.
11. Put a crunchy biscuit and something that requires long chewing in different containers, because otherwise the moisture will make the first from the second not so crisp.
12. Do not separate bananas from the bunch so far, have not yet decided to eat them - individually they deteriorate faster.
13. A little rice in your salt shaker prevent from hardening. Figure collects condensate because of which there are lumps.
14. Keep separate potatoes, onions and apples. If these three are close, the port quickly.
15. Many people think that the best place for tomatoes - a refrigerator, but in reality they are best stored at room temperature.
16. There is nothing more frustrating than salty soup, which went on cooking clock. Try adding slices of raw potatoes or apples that they absorb the excess salt and leave them to cook on low heat for 10 minutes, then remove. If the soup is still too salty, add a spoonful of sugar.
If the sugar does not help, you can splash a little bit of apple cider vinegar. The last thing you can try if all else fails - to dilute the soup salted water or broth.