48-year-old Chinese man running "whipping boy" - anyone can hit it for the money

Also biznes

Residents of China often take up any job - in the country a clear oversupply of labor, but the choice of 48-year-old Ge Shuiping countries, even by the standards of mass unemployment. Previously responsible for the installation of ventilation systems Shuiping now roam the streets and bars of his native city of Wuhan (Hubei), offering all who wish to pay him three hits in the body - of course, not free.

A Chinese man says that such an unusual work much better than the old, and also brings a good income - about $ 3, 5 thousand per month. Each session lasts for manhandling an average of 20 minutes and almost always gathers a large number of spectators, including Chinese citizens, even earned the nickname "man-punching bag", and such dubious glory of his suits. Sam Xie argues that his case brings great benefit to the people, "If your wife or boss angered you, do not be angry with them, better direct their anger at me. Together we will make this world a little more harmonious, "- says the man.

Career Shuiping as a "whipping boy" began in 2004, when the Chinese have offered to participate in the promotion of a large supermarket in which participants broke his head wine bottles. The show became an instant hit, and Xie thought about changing the scope. First man to arrange such performances only for pleasure, but then realized that the occupation can bring good money.

Wife and daughter Shuiping repeatedly tried to persuade the man to give up such a traumatic way of earnings, but Hsieh stands firm on his "I have a great job, I like it and also quite profitable." It must be said, not all will be able to do something similar: as claimed himself Chinese, during the years of heavy physical work and art classes Qigong it is so strengthened abdominal muscles that can really no harm to the health and well-being to pass dozens of hard blows.

The next year, Xie Shuiping intend to take a vacation and go to the United States: "My dream is to go to Seattle to visit the grave of Bruce Lee. He is my idol, "- he told the man.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting