Woman month eating dog food, to prove that he is as nutritious as human food

I am what I em

The owner of a pet shop in Richland, Washington, for a whole month to put themselves in their customers. Dorothy Hunter decided not to have anything other than pet foods for 30 days. The experiment began on June 19 and she says she still likes it. Her goal - to prove that the food for pets can be nutritious and tasty to humans.

"You would be surprised to find out would be a delicious dog and cat food, if it is properly cooked, - says Dorothy. - In fact it is the same thing that you eat. I decided to eat this food a month to prove that it is a delicious and nutritious ».

The project idea came suddenly Hunter - once she was laying out the goods on the shelves when she felt hungry. "I did not have time to go to eat, so I grabbed a bag of treats from the counter, and it was like, wow, this is better than a treat for people, - she says. - So I started eating these delicacies ».

During the month, Hunter will only feed the animals, which are sold in her store that does not contain corn, wheat, soybean byproducts, corn gluten, BHA, BHT, ethoxyquin and propylene glycol. Some brands of imported nothing less from Italy, all carefully selected for nutritional value.

The experiment, according to Hunter, is not only about the taste quality, it tries to send a large message. "Read what you feed your pets. I think if we examine the ingredients and really will understand what goes into animal feed, we zainteresuemsya it. If you feed your pet healthy food, maybe you start to read the list of ingredients and products for themselves and maybe also start eating healthy food ».

"Know what you eat - whether it's dog food or human food - is very important," - Dorothy insisted.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting