Olympics - it is death

In Sochi kill dogs and cats. 11 dogs were rescued and bring to Moscow. Animal advocates are calling to boycott the Olympics

Little Marusyu and 10 dogs at the checkpoint exchanged as prisoners of war. In the city of Sochi to enter the concentration camp is not possible, all along the route there are billboards with a reminder that the entry is closed. For thousands of residents of Sochi Olympics was the hardest test, thousands of dogs and cats coming games doomed to a painful death.

Summer zoozaschitnikov invited to a meeting with the mayor - have promised to build a municipal shelter for animals and not to kill anyone. Cheated.

Igor Hayrapetyan two days traveling from Moscow to the south, to save at least 10 dogs. He watched what was going on in Sochi, since in April 2013 the city administration announced a tender for catching stray animals. "I would like to participate in this tender, I had a crazy idea: to win the tender, take dogs to incite people to collect money to build a shelter for them, then upon receipt of money from the budget, all return. But then I realized that it was useless. Nothing has been done. It came down to the fact that a million seven hundred thousand isolated on hunting dogs. I do not know how much that amount is planned to kill the dogs should be very much ».

The fact that the shooting began, Igor Hayrapetyan learned from Xenia Fominova founded in facebook group "Olympic bombers", dedicated to the terrible fate of homeless animals in Sochi. Announced the start of sweep and a group of "VKontakte", where now stands a banner reminding the world that for the sake of the Olympic Games started the moment a crime.

"In Sochi there is a mass killing of animals before the infamous" Olympics "of humanity. The most raspilnoy and most immoral! Kazan has seen all this shameful process to the most expensive and zhivoderskoy 2013 Universiade. The massacre of the defenseless in the name in order to "show the world what we are Europeans", the imposition of the cult of cruelty and prosperity ball must be stopped in our country! "- Calls upon the member of the group Alla Ukhanova.

On the owner's labrador Koni zoozaschitniki no hope. They are trying to communicate with their peers in Europe. Want to contact with Brigitte Bardot. Collect signatures under an appeal to the International Olympic Committee, in which the athletes invited to put forward an ultimatum to the Russian authorities:

"Olympic Games are always held during peacetime, and during their conduct of the war stopped. In Sochi, the war has been declared throughout the livestock of dogs and cats.

Sochi second in history (the first was The Moscow) Bloody Olympics. Stray pets and destroyed on a vast territory (over 70 km of coastline) barbaric methods - they shoot poison darts, resulting in paralyzed muscles and the animal for a long time dying of suffocation. Save the animals after such an attack impossible.

Local authorities in Russia is constantly resorted to the practice of mass extermination of the animals prior to major international events. That was before the Games of goodwill in Kazan before the Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow (which is officially forbidden to kill animals, so the dog and disappeared in the night of Cauchy). All such events in Russia are becoming a pretext for violence to animals, as authorities do not want to solve these problems by humane methods adopted worldwide.

In Sochi massacres of defenseless in the name in order to "show the world what we are Europeans", the imposition of the cult of cruelty and prosperity ball blockquote>
Moreover, due to the total destruction of the animals is constantly delayed the construction of shelters in the cities of Russia. Sochi - Russia's second capital, including on wealth - there is no shelter in the near future will not, despite the fact that all the known problems of Sochi of the Russian leadership.

The practice of destroying animals after such events gives rise to a chain reaction. In a provincial Russian cities and poor local authorities inevitably destroy the animals, having the experience and examples of rich cities like Sochi and Kazan. The elimination of stray animals in Russia could become an all-out! The problem of animals in Sochi threatens to turn the All-Russia catastrophe.

If all goes to Sochi "successfully", then none of the Russian cities in the near future can not remain animals.

Olympics built on the blood
Authorities finally feel their impunity, and their hands were completely be isolated.

The problem of animals in Sochi tragic and much bigger than just a problem of Sochi animals. Dear athletes, participants of the Sochi Olympics - all your medals will be flooded with the blood of tens of thousands of kind and gentle animals. Therefore, we request to stop the destruction of animals in Sochi by putting forward an ultimatum to the Russian authorities. It is still not too late! »

This dog also wanted to kill. Now she is in Moscow, and she needs a home
This dog also wanted to kill. Now she is in Moscow, and she needs a home
Their names, many members of the community "Olympic bombers" do not want to if the service will know that they are in favor of a boycott of the Olympics, the favorite brainchild of Vladimir Putin may be in trouble. Screenwriter Xenia Fominova not afraid. She hoped that the foreign athletes will learn about the massacre in Sochi and decide not to come to Russia. "I think that any petition will not help, you simply can not go to the Olympics, do not buy these tickets to the flow of money from the West was limited. I think it has something to affect the structure of that deal saw cut the budget money, because they tarnished the good name of the big events, "- says Xenia Fominova.

"The Olympics has always been a symbol of peace, at the time of the Olympic Games stopped the war - like Igor Hayrapetyan. - And here it turns out that the Olympics built on blood. There are many unresolved issues, there are people who are starving. And then the money buried in anywhere, billions wasted. Roads are being built that are not wanted, for which no one is allowed in Sochi: Rostov region since hanging panels that enter the city closed. And for someone then the Olympics, if not for the people of this country? »

People are simply not allowed in Sochi, rather than shoot, like dogs
On the "Olympic bombers" Igor Hayrapetyan wrote on his visit to Sochi: "Dogs come to the station, as if subconsciously trying to leave the city uncomfortable. Volunteers have collected all the dogs from the station. A night on the same station was shot six dogs that ashamed to show guests of the Olympiad. As, apparently, and ashamed to show us just ordinary people. The entrance is closed in Sochi, the federal highway after Boguchar is in a sorry state, just a washboard, but the billions spent on the celebration of life, a place where there are no people or animals were born and died in this city. It seems a small consolation may be that people are simply not allowed, not shoot as dogs ».

Igor Hayrapetyan is preparing for another trip, hoping to save a few dogs. But first it is necessary to attach those whom he has brought to Moscow. Money saved on the content collected online. The largest amount - 30 000 rubles - gave the Italian Silvia, who has lived in Russia for a long time.

Igor Hayrapetyan lucky dog ​​rescued
Igor Hayrapetyan lucky dog ​​rescued
Xenia Fominova caring for the dogs brought from Sochi: "There are two very beautiful dog that is a cross between the hound: one small and very big girl with white spots. Very cool, sane dog, I walked with them, caressed, fed. Two - the real stars: one black, the other red-haired girl, I hope they will settle down quickly, the stars. I asked the woman: "Comrades, you are very far away from me, how else can I help you?" I say to her: "If you want help, look around your city languishing same potential suicide bombers." On the streets, they are frozen, they are killed knackers, grass doghantery, no one but a pitiful handful of unheard of volunteers, it does not help them. That is the problem that people should definitely help the dog from the "Titanic", the famous star ».

Hayrapetyan says Igor, who saved dogs from the Olympic murder that he is a true hero. "I do not talk about it, but I think this is a normal position of each person. Thanks to this trip, I met with a lot of great people. There was so much support from Buddhists call all the people of Kazakhstan to Russia, all were able to unite around a common issue. I went there not only to pick up these 10 dogs, but also to draw attention to the problem, gather people and organize them. I want to unite all the organizations zoozaschity people to act consolidated to a single source of information was ».

Is it possible to stop the killing in Sochi, rescue dogs? "It is impossible, - says Xenia - because money sawn and cleanup is a long time. All animals - street and domestic dogs and cats, birds, livestock, fiber ... all the wild fauna destroyed a month ago, the grass and shoot. There's nobody left, and after two or three months, when the thaw begins, the effects begin to emerge - insects and rats, the ring around the city there infection. I speak the words of microbiologists, zoologists and entomologists. After such sweeps usually disrupted the ecology of the forest and the city, because cats and dogs create a natural barrier against rats and other peddlers of contagion. I do not know what this will evolve and how it will be ignored, but it is clear what will happen ecological disaster ».

«C Sochi we have, by and large, late - write community" Olympic bombers "- but now a similar disaster will be in Sergiev Posad - there in the summer marked the 700th anniversary of St. Sergius of Radonezh, allocated 6 billion and has already begun the killing of animals."

Tags

See also

New and interesting