Most bystrogovoryaschaya woman in the world speaks 11 words per second

Machine gun to her daleko

Fran Capo, nicknamed "motor mouth" says quickly. This woman says more than 600 words per minute, and 11 words per second! In such a high speed, you do not always manage to make out what she said. We once had a chance to see the video in which she read a story "3 Little Pigs" and we no longer keep up with her after about 15 seconds. But at least it was clear what she wanted: she was trying to beat one of the achievements in the "Guinness Book of Records." Believe it or not, but that she was able to. She broke the record twice, and became the most bystrogovoryaschey woman in the world.

A native of New York, Fran always spoke very quickly. "I started doing it when I was still a child," she said. "But I certainly did not say so, once I grow up and become the most bystrogovoryaschey woman in the world." His career she started as a stand-up comedian, and doing it for the first time heard about the Guinness Book of Records. His first attempt to get to it undertook in 1986. Then she worked at the radio station WBLS-FM, where we read the news about the weather, and performed with small parodies. The local newspaper decided to write a story about her, and Fran agreed to give an interview. When a journalist asked Fran, what are its plans for the future, she at first did not know what to say. And then I said, "I plan to beat the record for the most women bystrogovoryaschey in the Guinness book." When an article about it was published, the next day she got a call from CNN, and asked to come to the Larry King show, and try to live to break the record.

"They told me they will send a limo to pick me up at 8:00," said Fran. Fortunately, she was able to find a comedian, who replaced her for a while in her own show, and the show went on the King. To break the record, she was asked to read something from Shakespeare or the Bible. "I began to read the 95th Psalm, protective prayers that my mother taught me. I've read it many times, and they were standing next to the stopwatch to see some fast I can do it. As my speed increased gradually, I began overflowing emotions. I was very nervous and excited at the moment. I broke the record, and became the most bystrogovoryaschey woman in the world, uttering 585 words per 1 minute before a huge television audience, "says Fran. Her career then took off. In 1990, she broke his own record once again, speaking in Las Vegas, and the reading of 54, 2 seconds 603 words of text from one of the British 17th century.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting