At first, this strange couple I went to a jewelry store, and then began ... Magic!

Probably each of us once in your life feel uncomfortable entering a jewelry store. But once one of the most expensive jewelry stores confident gait walked the 80-year old man with his old lady. Store clerks were surprised, because they rarely met such klienty.

elderly man was not taken aback, and asked to see diamond rings at affordable prices. Vendors offered Granddaddy relatively inexpensive option, which just acted skidki.

What happened next, touched all the employees to the core. The old man casually pulled a wad of money, which consisted of small denominations and held it with trembling saleswoman. This is not a pretty scene could not capture on camera. This news in no time sold over the Internet. This noble gesture on the part of an elderly man simply had to be an example for many!

As it was later learned, it was money that saved his grandpa for years, because they do not have the opportunity to directly buy his wife a costly podarok.

And then, finally, the desired amount has been collected and it is even in my old age has managed to please his beloved wife expensive podarkom.

Granny and the entire store staff could not restrain tears ...

The old man recognized: «We have lived a very hard life ... We had to endure a lot. And I could in my life to somehow cheer her this gift ». I>

Tags

See also

New and interesting