The only important wish...

The process of finding inexplicable is accompanied by a qualitative change in all aspects of life. In the ancient and clever books say:

Want to know miracle get to the beginning of the bling-bling that filled your reality. Throw out everything that distracts you from the main, and fills the daily bustle. Eat less and desire less. Of small steps. Set everything to minimum. Just sit down and think a lot. Or rather don't even try, and behold! And without fail see the light.

Here is such a simple plan of the conquest of the magic.

I've often thought — and not to try and do me this technique? Weighed, so to speak, the pros and cons. Well, first- it's certainly a solid economy, you know. And secondly, it is supported by multiple evidence, the only possible way to purchase something, what even words to tell you not everyone can. But such a description only adds to the intrigue and makes one wish for enlightenment with the entire unimaginable power, isn't it?

Only now it is in my case, these two imposing "pros" outweigh the one tiny against. Is against is called laziness. Laziness was manifested in the reluctance to expose yourself to your favorite so awful restrictive stresses. I don't understand — how you can take and not have what I want and used? How can you suddenly not afford to covet the suitcase with ever-green President? But the most difficult and obscure — how can you simultaneously all to love? This to me does something... Out of science fiction. And the explanation defies...

I was still very confused by the apparent contradiction is in all ancient writings they say — God is in you...

Yes! God is in me and it was he, not I, wants to eat and go to sleep after that. And if God is in me, how I can prevent the fulfillment of the will of God and to contradict him? And until the judgement can be finished. Realizing that it was not in the fight itself, I accepted the role, only interested in this important issue and put the process of spiritual growth to the next life.

But, apparently, in the ancient texts there is a small part unsaid. Is there some reason does not mention that sometimes happens in some obscure special cases of renunciation of desires is not a stimulant rise to magic and its consequence. Well, I, at least, turned out. And from what I again — "do not exaggerate the importance of their own genitals for humanity", I will assume that I'm not the only one particular, and that on the Earth is probably inhabited by individuals who also renounced the benefits of civilization involuntary way.

My austerity was formed gradually. It all started of course with changing the way of thinking and its modernization proceeded under the watchful supervision of one of my friend is magic. Sometimes hints, sometimes explicitly pointing the nose in essence, the magic have consistently revealed to me the important truths that I never would have comprehended without his participation. Perhaps it was playing the game with me, knowing the winner. In his arms was and remains a trump card that can beat all of my cards. Or rather one of my map. My card is laziness. His map my curiosity.

You know, when life becomes magic and suddenly start to be all sorts of difficult, you might forget that you need to eat, sleep, want a suitcase full of cash. Just open wide eyes and trembling with admiration, dreaming only about the bottom — it never ends. It becomes quite no matter what magic expresses itself. You learn to wonder around and even in the little things and see the manifestation of it.

It is in these moments in life various changes occur.

1. Food ceases to be a cult.

It is really so. If earlier thoughts about how to eat out was my priority, now it is a complete lack of hunger. Not serious, right? I am about the same. I almost have to remind ourselves that we still need to eat. Usually this insight finds me in the late afternoon, when all normal people have had Breakfast, lunch and even dinner. I understand that out of all the rules of proper nutrition despite the fact that my diet is quite healthy. I know you need to eat regularly, but again — counting on the magic, hoping that once it brought me to this state, then all right. Although one hunger I have still there is hunger of knowledge. To satiate your curiosity I can't and its thirst grows with each passing day.

2. Leaving attachment to things.

Magic loves to show transiency, transitory character of all things. It does this by alternately withholding important things for you. Look here — I have taken you another toy. You torment, cry, and then you must understand that it is not so much you needed to become self-sufficient without her. Well then — get her back... So that as a bonus. You smile, take the toy in his hands... And then put it on the shelf as useless. Is — good. There is no need to.

This philosophy of life makes you a little insane in the eyes of others. Not everyone can understand that you do not care, by and large, for any material values.

3. Tomorrow is another unwanted attribute of a past life.

The attendant consequence of the first two paragraphs was that I stopped to wait for tomorrow. Well before I necessarily pictured before bed it's good I'll have sometime later. In "then" my table Laden with delicacies, and I was sailing, the hold which was covered with diamonds, and knew about me the whole world. On top of the world me not only knew, he most certainly looked up to me. Sometimes the boat was replaced by the Villa, the diamonds are something else. My kind of activity that caused the recognition of millions, is also permanently mutated I was an artist, writer, or someone else.

After meeting with the magic the only present and not leaving me a desire — a desire to see him again. To make it appeared and did not disappear — not tomorrow, not ever. All these yachts with diamonds somehow sereyut on the background that can give you a sense of the presence of a miracle.

4. Loses consciousness emotional.

The process of exploring the magic certainly associated with disturbing brain processes that it all becomes somewhat mundane. It seems that you have seen and know all and really surprise you it is unlikely someone will succeed. And to upset you too hard. And happiness is only a state of perpetual peace. Events that previously caused a storm of emotions, now receive only a light, "yeah." A somewhat indifferent attitude causes confusion among loved ones. In their eyes you become emotionless, not knowing neither compassion nor feelings of unlimited happiness monster. Perhaps even so...

5. The beloved blizhnego becomes available.

The Bible says — love thy neighbor as thyself. There it does not say that you need to love yourself some fantastic and love every minute to be complacent. When you begin to treat yourself and your desires exactly, there is a possibility of a similar vozlyublennye of all living things.

Love is calmly accepting perceived flaws and all. And when you also plus understand that any discussion of the phrase and the event no accident, but a manifestation of magic, involuntarily begin to love each event and character in which it is expressed, because magic is impossible not to love.

6. Movement in space is meaningless.

This is probably the strangest point of the whole story. That's why we like to travel? Because get during the trip with new knowledge — we open up previously unknown smells, tastes, and landscapes. Consciousness is filled with fresh impressions and we get the pleasure.

At a certain stage of knowledge of magic, you receive a special ability. The skill of closing his eyes to be anywhere else, even in places where ordinary traveler the path is closed.

I learned about his such ability in childhood. Remember, ran joyful night in the bedroom to her parents and told them the news that can fly. What dad suggested me to go for the money.

Then, probably due to the fact that my mind was still too unprepared for such trips, the ability is gone. Now it came again. From home I can go unimaginably far away.

Some call this state meditation, someone is stalking. For me it is neither one nor the other does not fit the definition. Meditation will turn off all feelings and focus on something for me personally is not particularly important, such as, for example, the Lotus flower. I, however, consciously include all the senses and enjoy the scents, sounds and tactile sensations. Stalking - journey in my sleep, which again is far from the reality of my travels — all of these trips I will make in a state of full awareness.

Of course, the journey is only possible with a certain effort of will, but it is far less effort than is needed to travel in the real world. And experience vary considerably.

7. The fear of death? It is also not...

Wholehearted acceptance of the existence of the unknown has transformed my idea of death. Now I just know that death is not the end, death is the door. The door where we are waiting for a miracle in all its splendor.

8. The only thing important is the desire to create.

It is through the creativity of the miracle is manifested, becoming a conductor, you're wasting time on a relationship with this reality, giving themselves entirely in the hands of magic. To it got the opportunity to put it to attach to the request will focus on your desire. To enter into the stream. To wait for some form of enlightenment. And then it turns out something that you yourself didn't expect.

Also interesting: Not always what you want — do you need

Need to slow down...

I think all creative people know the feeling. Musicians hear the music still going to write, the artists see the picture in a beautiful images and quickly sketch what he saw, the writers hear the voice inside and write his books as if under dictation, scientists seized on the idea of a new open and get a Nobel prize for it. And that is the mystery of creativity gives the most that neither is a complete sense of happiness.published

Author: Antonina Zhuravleva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.ladopamina.com/#!%D0%92-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%85-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B1%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0-%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8-%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%8E%D1%82/

Tags

See also

New and interesting