The fact that these couple do after Weddings - inspires, amazes, inspires envy!

Matt and Jessica Johnsons lived an ordinary life. Their life was so perfect that it is safe to be called "American dream".

Matt worked as a senior manager for the sale of cars, while Jessica worked as a financier in the majors.

Their whole life has been planned out from the beginning - school - college - university - Work - Family - mortgages - house - children - old age.

Jessica recalls, "It was the summer of 2007. We rested on Lake Michigan, and I found Matt looked at the boats in the sea. He then said how much he wants to float away like that in the sea by boat. Then he narrowed his eyes looked at me and asked: "Well, Jess, we can get a mortgage and buy your own home, or take our savings and buy a boat. We'll be able to take leave from work and go for a swim another month, what do you say? ".

When he returned home six weeks later, they realized that they can not live the same life. They are drawn to the sea. Far away.

Matt says: "We have long thought about it. And in the end we decided. Why do we have to live for what is stereotypical model? Why should we be the ones to postpone his dream to travel the world to be old. - Here I retire, then take a break -. Too many people have said and say so, but when old age comes, their dream ceases to be relevant. We looked into each other's eyes and realized that our choice was made at a time when we bought the boat. Heck, we only live once. And we want to live their youth as we would like it! And then - come what may. "

They retired from in June 2011, have sold their cars, the assets of all valuables and went on a journey for a period of 5-6 years. That's how much they plan to travel with no worries. In the last month, according to Matt, he grabs $ 1,000, to lead a comfortable life, to swim in different countries and in what does not deny. They do not pay rent, insurance for the car, do not buy in expensive boutiques. Just everything you need. In addition, Matt is very nice to learn to fish.

In one of the ports, they picked up a stray cat George. He was created for sea travel. All the time he spends on the boat and even enjoyed swimming in the water, and the fish eats for both scheki.

That is - a bed sailor Dzhordzha

George congratulates Matt Happy Birthday.

And so he spends his time on the boat:

George after a swim:

Jessica says: "The boat really brought us together with Matt. We have never had such a romantic and trusting relationship. The boat did not get away from problems or unpleasant conversation, if there are to be. All need to be addressed - and addressed only in a positive way. You do not want to quarrel to the nines in a small boat in the middle of the ocean?

Every day we wake up to the sound of the waves go out on the deck with fresh hot coffee, watch the sunrise and chat. It may be silly talk about anything or serious conversations about the meaning of life - is not important. We enjoy any of them. On the boat for me and Matt, time stops. There are no worries of other people, and even the whole world. There is only me and him, well, our cat George. And the most beautiful thing is that tomorrow will be the same day. "

They managed to visit 16 countries, including Cuba, Bahamas, Jamaica, and Peru, and their journey is not yet thought to end.

We sincerely wish them the journey of life, because such courage should have rewarded on merit. They risked everything: his wealth, development and future. To live here and now.

Tags

See also

New and interesting