He demanded from his wife put all his money with him in the coffin

He lived in England a man who worked all his life, and the money saved up. When it comes to finances, it just was not equal to avarice. He loved money more than anything else, and shortly before his death he said to his wife: "Look, when I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take all the money to the light ".

So the man was sincere promise from his wife put all his money into the coffin.

The day came, and he died. At the funeral of a man lying in the casket, his wife was sitting there, dressed in black and sitting next to her best friend. When the farewell ceremony was completed and began to close the lid of the coffin, a woman stood up and said: "Wait a minute!" In her hands was a box from under the shoe. She went up and laid in a coffin box. Then the coffin was closed and uvezli.

"I hope you're not mad, and did not put all the money from this old miser?" - Asked the friend. The woman replied: "Yes, I put the money back as promised. I - a righteous Christian and can not lie. I promised that I will put all the money in the casket with him. " "Are you trying to say that every last penny sent the coffin?" - Surprised girlfriend. "Of course," - said the widow - "I collected all the money, I put them at his own expense, and he wrote out a check for the full amount" .

Tags

See also

New and interesting