She gave Rolling Stone piece of his Pizza, but WHO did not even suspect it's actually

Frenchwoman Karine Gombo, walking in New York, adopted the American actor Richard Gere for the homeless, and without knowing it, offered him a slice of pizza.

As told myself a tourist, she was walking with her husband and 15-year-old son when she saw delves into a garbage man with a mind like a homeless. Touched by the sight, she walked up to him and offered a pizza, the rest after visiting restorana.

"He asked," What's in the bag? "I tried to answer him in English, but it turned out that half of the sentence I said in French. I said, "Excuse me, but the pizza is cold." He replied: "Thank you, God bless you", "- said Gombo.

Karin did not know with whom met on the streets of New York, as long as two days later a member of staff, which stopped the family, showed her picture in the paper, where it was displayed next to the Girom.

In the end it turned out that the French accidentally wandered onto the set of the film "From time immemorial," in which Gere plays a major role. However, in memory of Richard Gere and other members of the crew this time will remain as an example of simple human kindness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting