The recipe for the most lush pancakes, which I was able to try it! They melt in your mouth ...

Do you think these pancakes have to be incredibly thin and delicate? I think so too, until you try these delicious pancakes lush. The consistency if they fluff, airy, very gentle. And still look attractive - browned appetizing instantly. I immediately requested the recipe of magic pancakes and they became a staple in my kitchen. Try to cook them - get a lot of pleasure.

Ingredients:

• 140 g flour
  • 200 ml milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/6 tsp soda (on the tip of a knife)
  • 40 g butter
  • 30 g sugar
  • a pinch of salt 1. For starters combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.

2. Eggs whipped about 3 minutes to get the foam. Add the milk and mix.

3. Melt butter and pour in the batter, also shuffle.

4. poured small amounts of batter into the pan.

5. If the pancakes do not stick, it further oiled pan is not necessary, if the stick - slightly smazh it. Bake each pancake for about 2-3 minutes on each side.

Wonder pancakes are ready! I think they are perfect. And so you can please the guests, and prepare for the home. These make excellent pancakes at all, prepare boldly! Serve them can jam, honey, butter cream, peanut butter, dark chocolate, fruit ... Experiment without interruption.

These pancakes can seduce any jump off the diet because be careful - do not go their friends losing weight. The rest of you can please this incredibly delicious and easy recipe for pancakes lush milk!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting