This guy is made from an old door work of art! I would have to have thought this just ...

Of course, the front door - a very important element of any home. This is the first thing guests look for when you visit. In addition, it also plays the role of guardian of the home, especially when the owners are not home. Therefore, the choice of good front door, people usually approached with caution and scrupulousness. After all, it must not only be beautiful and neat, but also practical.

That's just what to do if your home door has seen a lot in his life, and came well, downright deplorable state? Do not worry and look at it from a different angle. If none of the factory door you do not like, you can own hands to create art out of old junk. Of course, when your hands are growing out of the place.

.cc shows you how terrible of an old door can be a real masterpiece in the medieval style. It seems that this is the entrance or in the old castle, or in some ancient tower. Here indeed: my house - my fortress.

Look, that was before the door fell into the hands of gold ...

First you need to clearly understand what you want to see on the site of the "old old women».

When the foundation is ready, proceed to the important element - the door handle.

She went really impressive, straight whole spear.

Shall started to end ...

Voila - this result is certainly no one expected!

That's reincarnation, is not it? No one would guess that it used instead of this stunning front door. What is missing is a knight who will open the door and take a tribute for admission. Everyone would be such a strong imagination and such golden hands. Following this example, you yourself can become a professional designer in his home. Do not hurry to give up on the old things - it is always possible to give a second life.

I wonder if your friends like such a metamorphosis of the old front door?

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting