6 situations where the mother was damn right. And why I have not listened to?

If you turn back the clock and remember the old days, probably in memory float those difficult teenage years, when consistently thought that the whole world is against us. Then we were desperately trying to go against the system, escaping from the house, becoming members of any of the subcultures or falling into depression and closing of all the relatives and friends. In those early years, we, teenagers, it seemed that the mother does not understand our problems. But she's also trying to help, to listen politely asked how the day went and if you are hungry, gave good advice. Here are we, teenagers, thinking, where there mother understand the problems of today's youth, it's the point and why sticks his nose in where it is not necessary.

However, as adults, we recognize myself in my heart that my mother was right. After all, she had lived in the world and more than we'd seen in his life a lot. But then, in those crazy and rebellious years, we just rolled their eyes and nervously shouted in response to any attempt to help "Otvyan, you do not understand!»

.cc want to remind you 6 situations where Mom really was right. And you do not believe ...

1. Love comes when you least expect it.

"Of course, of course! Maybe you want me to feel better, but I know I'll die alone. You just comforted me, so I did not feel very insignificant. I do not believe what you say, better lock myself in my room and I'll listen to your favorite music. This is the only thing that can help me to recover ... »

Many people eventually admit that they eventually stopped looking for the love of life, the prince on a white horse and princesses to the castle as a dowry. Instead, they focused on the work and the search for their vocation, personal improvement. And you know what? It was at that moment when they least waited, they found a soul mate. Mom knew more ...

2. If he wants, he will find every opportunity to meet or speak with you.

"What are you okay? Maybe in your Stone Age guys went to desperate acts to win the hand of his beloved, but now everything is different! »

Now we understand that a mother herself did not know firsthand what real feelings. And the one who really wants to be with you, will not play with your feelings. And how many times had to step on the same rake, to see this ...

3. Do not rush time!

"Hell, I'm dreaming already about the moment when piled out of this stupid town with intolerable people to where I have no one will know. I will move to where the people will definitely be the case for me! »

Past - is history, the future is - unknown. All that you have - a real, live them. What a pity that this wisdom comes with age. Ah, if we always appreciated what we have as a mom taught us ... But we're in a hurry somewhere, without noticing how time has flown by at the speed of light.

4. Do you think that now is the worst time of your life, but it will soon pass.

"How can you even guarantee that everything will be fine, how do you know? End of the world has already begun, there is nothing worse than this! »

Yet we are all alive and well and were able to somehow survive those now seemingly ridiculous problem. Mom, take my hat off, you were right again.

5. You all will understand later, when you're older.

"Yes I am an adult, but you do not want to notice! And you know nothing about the modern world and only want me to always obey you ... »

How absurd then heard these words! How could then pissed all over the world teenager to realize that it bears. But again, Mom was right: we become adults much later, and wisdom come with experience.

6. The other children are just jealous!

"Of course, the children now and then, they envy my wacky pants or shirt that you bought me. Yes, they just laugh at me! I will never believe in this nonsense! »

Only many years later, we realize that it was my mother meant. Other children are not jealous of your clothes and the way they sit on you and your resistance suffer all their taunts and teasing. People do not like the strong and the leaders, so every time they try to somehow lower, humiliate, hurt. Oh, Mom, I listened to you sooner ...

You must read and you wonder how everything written - is true. But let a drop of wisdom present the stubborn, angry, depressed teenagers, we were once ... Why, then, we would not listen to my mother, and stopped up her mouth? After all, she was so right!

I think this article is to share with all your friends - everyone finds themselves in adolescence.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting