Mom didn't understand anything...

In the morning we went with my mother to the store, and when I got home, mom phoned a friend, and mom went to talk to her in her room.

Packages of food were on the floor of the hallway, one package fell, and fell out of it a packet of biscuits. Our dog Alma immediately grabbed it and wanted to chew the packaging, but I stole her cookies, and a stern voice, just like mom said, "You can't have cookies, it is harmful to you. For you mom bought meat".

Alma whined, because she loves cookies, and I felt sorry for her. I found the package of meat and wanted to show Alma.

The meat was wrapped in a special film. The tape was slippery and the piece of meat popped up from my hands directly on the floor. Alma immediately caught, dragged to the kitchen and began to eat.

From Alma to the packages on the floor, stretched some nasty drops. I was afraid that my mother zarugaet, and began to wash the drops leg.

One sock I soaked, but the floor was almost clean... And the cookies I put in the drawer in the kitchen, I know where we are all lies, I'm already big.

Twenty three million two thousand eight hundred thirty eight

Mom was still talking on the phone, and I decided that I can to lay out all the products. I looked at the package and saw candy.

"Maybe mom accidentally bought them, I thought – because she said she never will be candy to buy, and which lie in a box, throw it in the trash, because I'm not eating soup, and the mother of all candies cannot be, because it is from them fatter.

I'll have to throw them away, and then mother will be upset that I spent money on candy, I didn't want to buy them..." I was very sorry to throw candy, but I'm big and all you know is that's what dad says.

So I poured the candy into the trash and quickly ran back. I ran quickly to hurry to get away from those chocolates, I felt sorry for them. Ran strongly, and suddenly slipped and fell right on the package of food and had hurt his knee!

Something nasty crunched in the package, whether in my knee! At this time mother looked out of the room and immediately cried out, "what are You doing, bad girl?!"I was so scared and sad, and even knee pain, I loudly cried. "I'll call you later," said mom into the phone in a chilly voice. "What are you crying about, get up off the floor now, my grief!"— wailed the mother.

I struggled to my feet, and through tears tried to tell my mom that my knee something snapped and now it is very painful…

But mom didn't want to hear it, but only swore. It turned out that snapped not to the knee, and the eggs in the package…

And it turned out that meat, which ate Alma, mom bought us for dinner... And when mom saw the candy in the trash, I realized that I'd better hide under the table in my room...

Under the table was cozy and almost inaudible screams like a mother. There lay my doll, which I lost yesterday. I took the doll on the handle and began to rock her and quietly sing her a song.

A song I came up with myself, I know how. "You're my helper, how good you are... I love you and I never cry... Will you help me, together we will play..." Under the table he stuck his head Alma. She also seems to have got from my mom. I stroked the dog and it climbed up to us with a doll under the table. I sang his song and did not notice how fell asleep.

Woke me up my mother's loud voice. "Look at her, hiding from me, and even the dog to her dragged! Come on outta there, stuff like, show the father your eyes are shameless!»

I don't know what "shameless" eyes, but I guess it's some kind of very bad eyes.

I wanted to tell mom and dad that my eyes don't shameless, but in my throat that felt tight, and I said nothing, but only cried. Alma also got out and, as if nothing had happened, reached over to dad's to say Hello. "Good dog, good..." murmured the Pope and stroked her on the head. "What are you crying about? – this is me. – I don't want to be responsible for their actions?»

Dad's voice was scratchy. Alma, just in case, moved away from dad. "I didn't want mom to scream at me" — with difficulty forced me. "I didn't want it! – outraged mother. And hosting you want?! Meat is the dog fed, the candy in the trash thrown away, the eggs smashed, and even the floor was stained, I hardly cleaned!»

Mom shouted so that my ears and the knee got worse. I cried even more. "I... I...helped... And my mom...on the phone..." — the words were confused and were all over each other, the tears was difficult for me to explain to dad that I'm a big, I help my mom wanted, she was busy, talking with a friend.

Dad frowned: "I don't understand. Stop crying, or else I'm gonna spank you now, at least you'll know what cry." I got scared and tried to calm down. And my mother stood up for me, told dad that hitting a child is a bad method of education.

Dad got mad, took her and left her outside, slamming the door.

I saw my mom's eyes filled with tears, ran to her, wanted to hug, but mom pushed me away: "because I have you and dad fighting, don't you see? Go to the corner, think about your behavior."

I realized that my mother does not like, and went for a corner. In the corner I have decided that I will no longer touch anything without asking mom, and won't dad talk to my mom not fought for me.

I have become very good and then mom and dad would love me and praise... posted

Author: Davydova Z.

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.stranamam.ru/post/8995782/

Tags

See also

New and interesting