18 ways to not screw up in domestic affairs: these tips will be useful to everyone.

Goodness knows no bounds! If you do housework thoughtfully and inspiration, you can significantly simplify your life. Use the tricks that have been invented ingenious housewives - always useful, because they can be used to save not only time spent on domestic affairs, but also their own. These entertaining life hacking will be useful to you and in routine cases and in unusual situations - find information that helps you make everyday life easier. Who would have thought that such action has a marshmallow ...

1. To the cheese was stored longer, put on a little slice of butter. With it, the cheese is wrapped in packaging, never in the refrigerator covered with mold.

2. Thick plastic is very convenient to cut the can opener! I'll do it now just because ...

3. Use long spaghetti easy to light the candles.

4. Ointment "Vaporab" or similar warming ointment will help you protect your pet from scratching sores. Smear ointment problem areas, and the animal is not lick it.

5. A couple of drops of strong drink and a teaspoon of sugar will prolong the life of flowers in a vase on a significant period.

6. Most of the spoon is easy to open cans with intractable, tight lids. Podden the edge of a spoon - and you're done!

7. Mix the vinegar and fabric conditioner, sprayed from the sprayer this mixture on your clothes. Wrinkled things do not have to iron - they level up and become soft.

8. Sore throat? Eat marshmallows! Gelatin soothes sore throat and relieves pain. Mmm ...

9. The used tea bags can be used as a compress after sunburn. Immediately it becomes easier!

10. Do you want to make music from the phone sounded louder? Amplify the sound by putting the gadget in a bowl or cup.

11. Bin in the car you need! Use sealable plastic container (for example, from the rump) for this purpose.

12. Here is how to make moon manicure! Great decision.

13. Painful shock from the burn is removed using mustard. Prisyp the damaged area, and it will not bother you so much.

14. Roller with adhesive tape helps to get the dust and dirt from hard to reach places.

15. The solution for contact lenses - the perfect tool that will return the dried ink to life. Try it now ...

16. Modification of conventional hooks. Do not forget to break off the right part of the cans before you throw it away.

17. Divorces by traces of water and cups on the surface of wooden furniture can be masked by using mayonnaise. Effective immediately!

18. Brush the candlestick with oil before putting back candle - wax does not stick, everything will look neat.

I am delighted with the board number 15 - I wonder how someone came up with this idea? Little tricks will not be denied, informed - means armed. Put your life on a new level, using the recommendations savvy housewives. Even the usual small business should be fun ... Please consider this my friends, showing them useful post.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting